3800 My first try...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
OK here I go... Me and some guys were wanting to check out this Cheese Burger in Paradise place off of Randall Rd in Algonquin.. I hear it is a pretty good place and they have a lot of cars there all night.. I’m meeting up with some people and were going to go so does anyone want to go???

Where: Cheese Burger in Paradise (Algonquin Commons)
When: September 2 2006 ( say 830/9 ish)
Who : will be there... ME :)

If your close stop by...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Sorry man, I was out late lastnight and I was at work all day.. Im at my house now and should be meeting somepeople here soon.. I can see you found the address.. A lot of people said they will be there around 9-10.. Another guy on here told me if cops kick up out that we can get together in the OLD Cubs food parking lot.. They said we are able to do that.. Anyways, its still on.. I will see you guys there...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
W.T.F...

I was there holding it down with 7 members and 2 non members.. I cant believe how many people didnt show up.. O well..

We MET the security Guard.. ( MIKE ) he is fucking bad ass.. He chilled with us for 1 hr then we left.. BUT he told us we could have as many cars there as we wanted.. BUT After 10 pm.. I want to make a new meet.. Who is up..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 3 2006, 09:25 AM
I check this thread all day, it seemed as if no one was interested  or said they were for sure going. I called MikeS3 last night, I figured he would be over there cuz its like 10 min from his house. No answer.

Who all was there?
[snapback]137418[/snapback]​

The coolest GTP ever.. ( ME ) :p
Mikes3 friend mat
Mat Brought a guy names Josh with lambo doors
Tim 98 GTP
He brought 2 others
My buddy Ryan in his new o4
Steve.. ( he came far as hell, Thanks again for making the trip..

ViperMike.. we thought we spotted you lastnight.. we heard this loud ass car andit was red.. It was far away.. but when it got closer it was a Camaro... <_<

Anyways, Steve.. you up for it this sat again.. I say around 930/10ish.. Thats when Mike ( the guard ) will be working.. he said to bring 100 cars so he has something to do all night.. what do you think....

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
Originally posted by Xtant12+Sep 3 2006, 07:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-vipermike2002
@Sep 3 2006, 09:25 AM
I check this thread all day, it seemed as if no one was interested  or said they were for sure going. I called MikeS3 last night, I figured he would be over there cuz its like 10 min from his house. No answer.

Who all was there?
[snapback]137418[/snapback]​

The coolest GTP ever.. ( ME ) :p
Mikes3 friend mat
Mat Brought a guy names Josh with lambo doors
Tim 98 GTP
He brought 2 others
My buddy Ryan in his new o4
Steve.. ( he came far as hell, Thanks again for making the trip..

ViperMike.. we thought we spotted you lastnight.. we heard this loud ass car andit was red.. It was far away.. but when it got closer it was a Camaro... <_<

Anyways, Steve.. you up for it this sat again.. I say around 930/10ish.. Thats when Mike ( the guard ) will be working.. he said to bring 100 cars so he has something to do all night.. what do you think....
[snapback]137444[/snapback]​
[/b]

I might make it up there again...But this time I want Cheeseburgers!!! :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info