3800 Chads car....my work

• Thread starter imported_PaceCarBoozer
  • Start date
I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 21 2006, 08:47 PM
It's hard to get a good picture of black rims but from what I can tell I think it looks great.  Nice work.
[snapback]136030[/snapback]​

well, it's colormatched inbetween the spokes, he wanted them all black, but I did them like this cause I thought it looked better, the the clearcoat laid out with a satin finish. Not bad for rattle cans. You should see what I can do with a a nice spray gun. I have a couple people that want stuff painted, and I'm hoping to get my spray gun this week, there will be more projects to come.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Aug 21 2006, 09:17 PM
If you want to borrow one of mine, have at it. You'll just have to replace the seals and clean it a little. I have a really nice Binks touch up gun (HVLP) that's perfect for jobs like that.
[snapback]136035[/snapback]​

Yea, thats what I was looking to get, I think I might take ya up on that, I'll let ya know when I need it. Paint is still expensive to just mess around with, so I'll wait till I have a job lined up. Thanks alot Ron.
CJ

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Aug 21 2006, 11:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Aug 21 2006, 09:31 PM
looks like a beater.... without a silver/chrome lip... blacks rims look beaterish
[snapback]136040[/snapback]​

Wana run me 'Beater"....? they aint suspose to be special they are mainley for the track and winter while i have my other chromed
[snapback]136054[/snapback]​
[/b]

doesnt matter how fast your car is... it still looks like a beater that way.

plain and simple.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by syP+Aug 22 2006, 01:15 AM-->
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Aug 21 2006, 11:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Aug 21 2006, 09:31 PM
looks like a beater.... without a silver/chrome lip... blacks rims look beaterish
[snapback]136040[/snapback]​

Wana run me 'Beater"....? they aint suspose to be special they are mainley for the track and winter while i have my other chromed
[snapback]136054[/snapback]​

doesnt matter how fast your car is... it still looks like a beater that way.

plain and simple.
[snapback]136085[/snapback]​
[/b]

Eh they wernt made to be special just a light rim then thoes 18's for the track i got DR'S sitting in the garage to put on when i go to the track

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Aug 21 2006, 08:30 PM
Special Chad put the rims I painted on the car, I think they look really good (but I'm bias)  What do ya think.  I finally got my compressor, and when I get my spray gun, I'll be doing some custom paintwork (little stuff).
CJ

[attachmentid=2911]

[attachmentid=2912]
[snapback]136021[/snapback]​

you have a 3.25 on a gen v? :eek: :blink: :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info