3800 Where are all the local junk yards??

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Cal-Sag auto recyclers is off of 83 and 171, right across the street is another...but I don't know it's name. I just went to Cal-Sag last week. They let me bring in my 5 year old to poke around. Not too safe, but better than leaving him in the car!

There's another one just north on the other side of the canal. All 3 are within a few minutes of each other.

There are also a couple down in Lockport, but they are smaller, and are kinda dicks about the u-pull it thing.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Aug 21 2006, 06:13 PM
Cal-Sag auto recyclers is off of 83 and 171, right across the street is another...but I don't know it's name. I just went to Cal-Sag last week. They let me bring in my 5 year old to poke around. Not too safe, but better than leaving him in the car!

There's another one just north on the other side of the canal. All 3 are within a few minutes of each other.

There are also a couple down in Lockport, but they are smaller, and are kinda dicks about the u-pull it thing.
[snapback]136000[/snapback]​
I think Hub is over there, one of em.

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Aug 21 2006, 06:13 PM
Cal-Sag auto recyclers is off of 83 and 171, right across the street is another...but I don't know it's name.
[snapback]136000[/snapback]​

RT. 83 & 171 Junk Yards:

Cal -Sag Auto
10,000 cars and trucks. we have the parts you need
City, State: Lemont, Illinois 60467
Local Phone: 708-308-2981
Email: [email protected]

HUB

Jerry`s Valley Used Auto Parts <~~ WARNING! he is a stubborn fat bastard! :ph34r:
No Description Available...
City, State: Lamont, Illinois xxxxx
Local Phone: 630-257-2486

Heres ALL of them in IL

http://www.junkyarddog.com/cgi-bin/search....ds=&boolean=and

-ern

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I got caught trying to swipe something from Jerry Valley when I was younger...didn't turn out well. Be honest in the junkyards, it's their domain!

I got a block from the place when I was blocked in by tow trucks, and big dudes with crowbars. Needless to say, I paid $140 for a $20 part...

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Aug 21 2006, 09:21 PM
I got caught trying to swipe something from Jerry Valley when I was younger...didn't turn out well. Be honest in the junkyards, it's their domain!

I got a block from the place when I was blocked in by tow trucks, and big dudes with crowbars. Needless to say, I paid $140 for a $20 part...
[snapback]136038[/snapback]​

Ron the rebel family man GP guru, haha. Did I read that right... did you try to steal a engine block?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Aug 21 2006, 10:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Aug 21 2006, 09:21 PM

[snapback]136038[/snapback]​

Ron the rebel family man GP guru, haha. Did I read that right... did you try to steal a engine block?
[snapback]136046[/snapback]​
[/b]
No, a center console fora '79 Cutlass. I did have a friend that stole an entire front end (bumper, fenders, hood) for a '76 Cutlass from Hub. This was back in high school. I still don't know how they pulled that one off!

Yeah, I was bad news from 16-20 years old.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Is that fat old guy still alive? Probably the last person without a shirt on I called SIR ! There also was the big lady across the street at the other yard. But she was cool after just a couple minutes of small talk.
Just down the street from jello wrestling if anyone remembers that far back!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info