3800 Anyone know

And you didn't invite meeeeee!!? :(

For camping n stuff check out Starved Rock or Buffalo Rock in Ottawa.
Locally we have Will-U-Canoe canoe rentals in the Columbia woods in Willow Springs right before the bridge.
708-937-4945 - i couln't find any wesite for them..Just a spam page, so don't google will-u-canoe. Now i have to go run Ad-Aware :angry:

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Aug 21 2006, 10:07 AM
And you didn't invite meeeeee!!? :(

For camping n stuff check out Starved Rock or Buffalo Rock in Ottawa.
Locally we have Will-U-Canoe canoe rentals in the Columbia woods in Willow Springs right before the bridge.
708-937-4945 - i couln't find any wesite for them..Just a spam page, so don't google will-u-canoe. Now i have to go run Ad-Aware :angry:
[snapback]135937[/snapback]​

It was originaly set up by another one of my friends so I was tagging along, if your interested though we are going to buffalo rock in a couple of weeks and having a good shooting time. Bring the guns.

Turkey Run campgrounds in Marshall, IN
All around I have heard its the best place to camp. They have canoeing and kayaking too. its probably about 3 hours or so from you.

That is what I am looking for, do you have a website?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I just got back from Northern Wisconsin. My family and I stayed in Langalade on the Wolf River. We went up there togo rafting but there really isnt anything besides that todo in that town. My parents went there years ago before I was born. Supposly the Wolf River is one of the best White Water Rafting Rivers in the Midwest.

We went on a 4 1/2 hour (9 miles I think) raft ride if you want to call it down the Wolf River. Most of the river is calm but we did go through alot of rapids and about 4 waterfalls, 2 of which were pretty big. The water was crystal clear and the river was probably no deeper than 6ft at most that I saw. You could see right down to the bottom.

I took alot of pics of the falls and our trip from the Raft from a disposible waterproof camera. I didnt get those developed yet but here are some I took from our trip with my digital camera.

Pics of the River from the Cabin we rented.
DSC07020Small.jpg

DSC07084Small.jpg

Pics of some rapids we saw from a road. I got pics of the more exciting stuff on the disposible camera.
DSC07036Small.jpg

DSC07042Small.jpg

Originally posted by Blownbyyou@Aug 21 2006, 11:21 AM

It was originaly set up by another one of my friends so I was tagging along, if your interested though we are going to buffalo rock in a couple of weeks and having a good shooting time. Bring the guns.

[snapback]135941[/snapback]​

Hell yeah i wanna go to the Pit!! I just bought (another) new rifle i wanna break-in!
I have an airsoft BB gun i can let you borrow :p

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Aug 21 2006, 10:32 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Blownbyyou
@Aug 21 2006, 11:21 AM

[snapback]135941[/snapback]​

Hell yeah i wanna go to the Pit!! I just bought (another) new rifle i wanna break-in!
I have an airsoft BB gun i can let you borrow :p
[snapback]135946[/snapback]​
[/b]

You and my friend Dan need to meet each other. He has some sick ass guns. One being an AR-15 Russian AK47 a Chech AK-47 he has a 50 caliber tank destroyer. THe thing has to weigh closae to 50lbs

He goes to Ottawa quite often to shoot> he has about 4 other insane guns and the guy can trigger slap like crazy

He says he can do like 30 rounds every 2-3 seconds

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
My sugestion if you want to go rafting you wont find anything too exciting around here your gonna have to drive a little. There was TONS of camping around the area we just went too.

Not looking for over excitement, just fun that I can bring the women on

It looks nice, but there isn't rafting just canoeing, but we will have to look at that.
I have an airsoft BB gun i can let you borrow

Ill show you up with a 30 odd 6. hahaha :D

Originally posted by MIKES3@Aug 21 2006, 11:57 AM

You and my friend Dan need to meet each other. He has some sick ass guns. One being an AR-15 Russian AK47 a Chech AK-47 he has a 50 caliber tank destroyer. THe thing has to weigh closae to 50lbs

He goes to Ottawa quite often to shoot> he has about 4 other insane guns and the guy can trigger slap like crazy

He says he can do like 30 rounds every 2-3 seconds
[snapback]135948[/snapback]​

An AK and AR like these? :D

m4truglovc0.jpg

aknx5.jpg

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Aug 21 2006, 10:33 AM
DSC07044Small.jpg

The last big falls
DSC07051Small.jpg

My sugestion if you want to go rafting you wont find anything too exciting around here your gonna have to drive a little. There was TONS of camping around the area we just went too.

http://www.shotguneddy.com/pages/trips.html
^We went on a raft trip from these guys^
[snapback]135947[/snapback]​

I've been on that trip 4 times, Big Smokey Rapids, the rapids are fun but not overly dangerous and you usual fall out of the boat on the last fall, but you don't get hurt, it's fun. Also you can drink on the river and you usually find more boozers on the river to hang with, haha. However, you cant bring cans and bottles, so if you go, bring the themos jugs, sunscreen, rope to tie the boats together during the leasure part of the river. I've always had a great time.
CJ

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I've been on that trip 4 times, Big Smokey Rapids, the rapids are fun but not overly dangerous and you usual fall out of the boat on the last fall, but you don't get hurt, it's fun. Also you can drink on the river and you usually find more boozers on the river to hang with, haha. However, you cant bring cans and bottles, so if you go, bring the themos jugs, sunscreen, rope to tie the boats together during the leasure part of the river. I've always had a great time.
CJ

Yeah we saw a few people tired up the rafts together and were just getting wasted. I would like to go when the river water level is higher, we got stuck on rocks alot and had to walk the raft through somes spots.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info