3800 FS: Tons of Stuff

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Local pickup preferred. Shipping and Paypal extra. Best Offer considered on many items. Make an offer...I might just take it. ;) Thanks for browsing.

Tinted Tails Gone Wrong.
Sanding markes galore. I was going to polish them out, but I don't have time. A little elbow grease is all that's needed to restore them.

$25 OBO Pic1 Pic2

Light Tinted Tails.
These have one coat of Niteshades. I used these as my winter set of tails. Normal wear and tear. One tail has a scratch on it.

$60 OBO Pic1 Pic2

Caspers Volt Booster.
Used for a short period of time. Includes instruction sheet. Plug and Play hookup.

$55 Pic

Caspers GTP Fuel Pump Rewire Kit.
***BRAND NEW***. Includes instruction sheet.

$60 Pic

Caspers 24" IAT Extension.
***BRAND NEW***

$20 Pic

Stock GTP Brake System.
Worked fine when take off. I upgraded to the F-Body setup.

$80 OBO Pic

Stock GTP Alternator.
It is on the way out. Good for a core.

$10 OBO Pic

Stock Door Speaker Brackets.
Two sets.

$25 a set OBO Pic

Stock Headlight Wiring Harness.
Left and Right. Got these from Ed Morad.

$25 OBO Pic

Stock GTP Injectors.
60K. I upgraded to 42# injectors.

$50 OBO

Stock GTP Exhaust Manifolds and Crossover.
60K.

$50 OBO

Refurbished GenIII M90
60K. This is a unit I was going to install on my GTP at the beginning of the year.I cleaned the unit, regreased the needle bearings, installed a new ZZP SC coupler ($30) and a new PCV valve. Installed a new vacuum port on the top. I'm also including the spark plug wiring bracket that attaches to the snout and two (2) bottles of GM SC oil. This unit is almost like new. Boost Bypass Valve not included. I have one I will sell with the unit for an extra $50 (that's what I paid for it from Ed Morad.) I'll turndown the snout for an extra $30. (Allows you to run pulleys smaller than 2.8".)

This would be great for someone looking to try a home port and polish.

$250 OBO Pic1 Pic2

Stock HiPo 5-spoke Wheels and Tires
They are the hi-po 5 spoke wheels (non-torque stars). They have normal wear and no curb rash. There is one wheel that has a small, round dimple in the spoke from a careless mechanic. They are in overall good condition. As for the tires, they are Potenza RE950 tires with about 20-25% of the thread left. These are balanced and ready to go.

$275 OBO

Stock 3.8 Pulleys
I have 2 of them.

$20 Each

Genuine SLP GTX 3.5 Pulley from a GTX
Great condition.

$75

Press-On 3.4" Pulley - Black
Used. Good condition.

$40

Press-On 3.25" Pulley - Black
Used. Good condition.

$50

Stock GTP Cam
60K. Good condition

$20

Stock GTP L67 TB - NO Sensors
No sensors. Housing only. Port and polish candidate.

$20

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Aug 21 2006, 04:24 PM
I really want the brake system, but I have to figure out if I can swing it, whats the lowest you will take on them?  I'm not trying to be a cheapass, it is a good deal, I'm just broke as hell.
CJ
[snapback]135984[/snapback]​

I'll take $75 picked up. The rears are worth $80 bucks EACH as cores. These work fine. You could clean 'em up and paint them.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by TommyGloves+Aug 21 2006, 06:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-PaceCarBoozer
@Aug 21 2006, 04:24 PM
I really want the brake system, but I have to figure out if I can swing it, whats the lowest you will take on them?  I'm not trying to be a cheapass, it is a good deal, I'm just broke as hell.
CJ
[snapback]135984[/snapback]​

I'll take $75 picked up. The rears are worth $80 bucks EACH as cores. These work fine. You could clean 'em up and paint them.
[snapback]136002[/snapback]​
[/b]
thats my intentions, I have to figure out my money situation and hope that you still have them when I have the extra cash, but don't worry about holding them for me. If you still have them, I will definetly take them off your hands. Thanks
CJ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TommyGloves
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list