3800 I have to say it...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I have been talking to my friend from another state and I checked out the club they have there.. I have to say they put is to shame.. Im sorry but they do.. They do things like

*Club Bowling
*Picnicks
*Cruses
*Newbie Tune night
* Dyno Day
*Paintball
Club/Bar nights

Stuff like that.. we need to get some things together... who has ideas... Lets do things as a group ... whos with me...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
No, what I mean is we should do things together.. Going to corners is cool... to a point.. BUT do you know how much I would KILL to shoot Mikes3 with a paintball??? :p So Im just saying we are a group... Im wanting to expand and do new things.. Track is cool, but dont guys ever want to do things together...

I

imported_1fastGTP

i guess he is kinda right... noone really makes an effort to plan stuff out.. and even if they do its either to short of notice to much of a notice... when the time comes around to the actual event not enough people show.. so i dont know what else to say..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Aug 18 2006, 08:04 PM
i guess he is kinda right... noone really makes an effort to plan stuff out.. and even if they do its either to short of notice to much of a notice... when the time comes around to the actual event not enough people show.. so i dont know what else to say..
[snapback]135703[/snapback]​

Thanks... Tell you what.. You can keep the hood!! :lolsign:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
John's dead on... And a note for planning events. Stuff like "I want to meet at the Volo auto museum on saturday anyone up for that? Maybe we can get some cars together" doesn't garner much (if any) response.

If you're going to lay out a meet have a date and time in mind and list it:

Who:
What:
Where:
When:

If there is any uncertainty in the post regarding the meeting date, time, etc people won't show up because they're not sure that others will show up.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 18 2006, 08:35 PM
John's dead on... And a note for planning events.  Stuff like "I want to meet at the Volo auto museum on saturday anyone up for that?  Maybe we can get some cars together" doesn't garner much (if any) response.

If you're going to lay out a meet have a date and time in mind and list it:

Who:
What:
Where:
When:

If there is any uncertainty in the post regarding the meeting date, time, etc people won't show up because they're not sure that others will show up.
[snapback]135712[/snapback]​

WTF..

are you comming at me like that mike...

that was for the link I went to from someones post. I was going to go.. ALL THE INFO was there. I see how it is. I was just saying we should do things together. Guess we are not a group. Im out

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Aug 18 2006, 08:49 PM
Fine who is up for bowling we can discuss it, pick a central place and a date xtant can help me plan haha :D ok its a start?
[snapback]135714[/snapback]​

there we go make love not war! sum 1 starts off like this and make sure its a set date time and place and were set to go! maybe we can get an ilgpc once a month bowling or something like the srt-4 club does.

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Aug 18 2006, 09:06 PM
well there brunswick on 75th
lisle bowl on route 53
brunswick xl on weber
some cozy little place in downtown downers (mainstreet)

those are just a few that i know of.
[snapback]135721[/snapback]​

two more burnswicks on north ave, one's at gary, cant thing of the other intersection
heh, stardust bowl in addison (oh yea)
suburbanite bowl on ogden
umm..thats all i got right now

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Aug 18 2006, 09:44 PM
sounds good, what day would be best for every1
[snapback]135729[/snapback]​

Strike and spare has a pretty cool cosmic bowl thing on Sat.'s, and really nice lanes, but Fri. would be best for me (bowl on a league every other Sat.) no weekdays, I get up to early for work.
CJ

Originally posted by Xtant12+Aug 18 2006, 09:08 PM-->
Thats it emerson.. On paintball day, your going down right after Mike... :p
[snapback]135705[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Aug 18 09:10 PM

WTF..

are you comming at me like that mike...

Sounds to me like you've got a little man-crush on MikeS3
spinninvinnkv4.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info