3800 1.2.1beta

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I like the new features that were added i was just wondering if the increased speed on the log save was worth any possible little bugs included...i doubt there would be any big bad one's messing with a burn or what haveya.

so far things are looking great on the SD tune...so far so good, started with the stock and added the 2.5 goodness

i was just wondering if anyone here has been playing with it?

BTW i think at this point that the main limiting factor on running two 3800 powrtuners for the 442 wouldnt be loging...it would be saving...twice the fun...lol

hmmm this log is almost done saving so i might as well take care of a couple things...look forward to yalls feedback.
bit more work and then time to burn more gas...at 68+$ a fill :blink:

James and Eric

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Originally posted by beyerch@Aug 18 2006, 01:07 PM
make sure you are using the log to CSV option when you get the 1.2.1, it will be much faster than logging ot the database.
[snapback]135648[/snapback]​

Sweet! thanks man, i figured i would DL it and if anything my clumsy self can send any bug info to ya if i find sumthin

BTW i havent posted this in the DHP forum, but has anyone tried to log two PT's with one laptop (i dont know park em side by side or sumthin?)

but with the 442 both will be in one car...i would REALLLY like to use the PT for the 442...and yes that includes a purchase...maybe a custom setup/package?
be good advertizing fer ya... B)

Regards, James and Eric

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by Turbocharged400sbc+Aug 18 2006, 03:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-beyerch
@Aug 18 2006, 01:07 PM
make sure you are using the log to CSV option when you get the 1.2.1, it will be much faster than logging ot the database.
[snapback]135648[/snapback]​

Sweet! thanks man, i figured i would DL it and if anything my clumsy self can send any bug info to ya if i find sumthin

BTW i havent posted this in the DHP forum, but has anyone tried to log two PT's with one laptop (i dont know park em side by side or sumthin?)

but with the 442 both will be in one car...i would REALLLY like to use the PT for the 442...and yes that includes a purchase...maybe a custom setup/package?
be good advertizing fer ya... B)

Regards, James and Eric
[snapback]135665[/snapback]​
[/b]

I can tell you right off the bat I don't think it's going to work because the powertuner module it self would have to allow two connections to it via serial and even then I'm not sure the serial port has a high enough baud rate to move that much data.
it's definitly "possible" but charles would have to make some serious changes

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Originally posted by xierxior@Aug 18 2006, 05:12 PM
I can tell you right off the bat I don't think it's going to work because the powertuner module it self would have to allow two connections to it via serial and even then I'm not sure the serial port has a high enough baud rate to move that much data.
it's definitly "possible" but charles would have to make some serious changes
[snapback]135693[/snapback]​

not quite what i was refering too...

I mean litterally...
2 3800's with 98+ PCM and harness'
2 powrtuner boxes and cables
2 keyspan USB's
i think it would work because with eric's powertuner i set it to a specific USB port...so i would just set each to it's own port....(at least thats the idea i have)

maybe the next chance i get to meet some of ya i can convince someone to help me try it out, by loggin idle of two cars parked next to each other (thats about the best way i can think of to "simulate" a twin drivetrain car.... :D )

I am pretty damn well sure no one's ever tried to use any tuner program like this lol

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
well the log issue got the better f us....

DL'd 1.2.1 and god damn thank heaven for direct to csv....

10000 rows in a bit over 3 minutes :D

works REAL nice! oh and now we know when it's logging (thanks!)

no problems with it yet, though once the start log button didnt come up but i havent gotten it to do it again yet...

we just started to use the scan data thingy but i wanted eric to know how to do it through excell before i went and made it easy on him...lol

oh and since it was cool out last night and we werent having any KR we finally got to open er up, O2 read 945-955 and we hit 11.8 on the boost before letting off at 118 (he didnt believe me when i told him i removed the speed limiter) pulled like a freight train the whole way....
i really cant wait til he gets a new O2 so i can make sure things are kosher before the N* TB and LQ4 MAF go on it again...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Turbocharged400sbc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list