phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
got em used from a cgp member....as for the blower...

it is an older version, but it has the outlet opened up quite a bit, and a 75.5mm inlet, along with the hump removed in the inlet, i bought it off club gp advertised as a stage4 zzp.

shaun i wont be racing this year i dont think...if i do get things together, then ill be at the fall ilgpc race day for sure...we can line em up then

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Aug 17 2006, 07:25 PM
got em used from a cgp member....as for the blower...

it is an older version, but it has the outlet opened up quite a bit, and a 75.5mm inlet, along with the hump removed in the inlet, i bought it off club gp advertised as a stage4 zzp. 

shaun i wont be racing this year i dont think...if i do get things together, then ill be at the fall ilgpc race day for sure...we can line em up then
[snapback]135528[/snapback]​

sounds good man hope everything goes well.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
this is my zzp stage 4
see the difference?
DSC00003.jpg

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Mine isn't "opened" for an intercooler...

Don't really think it's hurting anything. The blower is pushing air towards the passenger side of the car, there would be little airflow gain from removing the bar as is shown in the above pic.

MT

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We're getting to the point where details start to matter and if running an intake opened up for an intercooler I think it's prudent (though not necessary) to also run a supercharger opened up for one.

The VS3 is indeed opened up for intercoolers. Here is a picture of the VS3 Outlet:

portedblower.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info