3800 License plate suggestions...for a mustang!

I

imported_GraFFix

The SOS finally got their personalized/vanity plate website working so you can check online if plates are available. Anyways I want to get some new plates for my mustang but cant decide which ones to get.

ive come up with a few and I thought id get some opinions or possibly new ideas for plates for my car.

The ones that are available that I kinda like are...

BLWN LX
BLWN 5.0 (and yes Ill put the dot on the plate to say 5.0)
UH OH 5.0 (this is 3rd fav but I like the OHH below better for some reason)
UH OHH 5.0 (this is a close 2nd fav)
GETEY UP
GET T UP
GID T UP
GET T UP
GITY YUP (This ones winning so far...I think)

Some others I thought were funny and are available...

UR A TOMO (inside joke)
UR A TOOL

i doubt they would let those slide but that would be pretty funny

I was also thinking of getting the RT66 plates...but im limited to only 3 numbers or 4 letters on those...the only thing i thought of for those plates are...

FEAR
WEAK (inside joke again lol)
SLOW
TOMO (another inside joke)
DUMA - yes i know it seems strange...but if you know the RT66 plates they have a SS on the end on all the plates...I guess you could figure it out from there. if not you might be a......

Any other ideas or one of these listed that you like? dislike? just trying to decide...its harder then I thought it would be...lol

I

imported_GraFFix

Yes yes...I should of expected that on this forum.

Now any serious opinions or will this be a ford bashing thread like usual. Cause you know people cant just like cars in general no matter who makes them...

I forgot that if you own a GTP its manditory that you hate all other car mfg's :rolleyes: I guess im a little confused cause I own both.

I

imported_GraFFix

lol no no I can take a joke, its just gets a little tiring at times. I actually did search for rustang it was taken already.

And Im trying to stay away from anything like that..like faster then you crap..or quick blah blah...cul8er etc

And also, you cannot intermix numbers and letters so 1slo50 wont work...it is slow though. :ph34r:

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by Racer X@Aug 17 2006, 04:06 PM
I'm sorry but you left yourself wide open posting about what plate you should get on your Mustang on a GP forum. :lolsign:  and I thought it was quite funny :lol:  :lolsign:

Well some people are just a little more open minded then others...I was hoping those people would post. Looks like I got a few in here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info