3800 New Hang Out Ideas

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
Sence the 4 Corners Incident and no one is up there any more there has to be somewhere to go...My Friend knows alot of people with Srt4's and they had a good idea, they talked to a few towns and got a permit (dont remember where) but they can stay up there as long as they want as long as they keep it clean, and no dicking around, they can also kick out who they dont want if they dont have the permit, this sound like a good idea...Hang out w/o cop trouble, keep it clean n looking good in return, and you can kick out the unwanted douche bags, GREAT IDEA my hats off to them, any one know how we would go about this?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Streets is close to us on the northside, but on Friday or Sat nights there isnt really anywhere to park alot of cars. The parking lot gets pretty full, except over by the Dicks side. If your there past say 1am cops kick everyone out because there is nothing open past that.

"strats" (83 and North Ave) Is also a hangout but there isnt really isnt alot of space to park cars. Nowhere near the space that corners has.

Corners was a good spot but the dumb ricers ruined it I guess...

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by vipermike2002+Aug 17 2006, 02:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Aug 17 2006, 02:40 PM
Its true..  Im down.. and if your single, Its almost like heaven... :D
[snapback]135466[/snapback]​

Better check ID's, 80% of the girls at Streets are under 16 :unsure:
[snapback]135471[/snapback]​
[/b]

As long as they dont know your real name its all good right? :lolsign:

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
so where is this streets? is this an actual hangout or just like roads in general? i'm new to illinois, so i don't know code names yet or if this is all a joke of sarcasm...
and i'm going insane couped up in my apt. all weekend, so is there anything going down this fri.&sat with the GP community or street scene in general?

Originally posted by syP@Aug 17 2006, 09:48 PM
so WHY were we kicked out of 4 corners??

what did the ricers do
[snapback]135541[/snapback]​

IT WASN'T THE RICERS, IT WAS THESE TWO!!!!!

The owners of these two cars (who shall remain nameless) were cleaning their cars out and threw all this garbage out and made a mess, this went on for weeks like this. Most of the garbage came form the car on the right. Just look at all that shit under the hood! Also they were tryin to drift in the parking lot (with front wheel drive..LOL), squeeling tires, racing and selling beer to underage kids. The guy who ownes the car on the left was selling used M90 housings with no internals to kids who own Honda's, telling them that it would "bolt right up" to their cars. How do you think he paid for all those mods? This is what got us kicked out!!
24whvd4.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S+Aug 17 2006, 09:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12

If hitting on 14yr olds is your style, then I guess so.
[snapback]135548[/snapback]​
[/b]

WHAT.. The last few girls I met there were @ Gameworks and they were 21+...

So Take that... :p

Syp, you still have KR??? how much... when we going to run???

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
Originally posted by chipmonk212121+Aug 17 2006, 07:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-black00gt
@Aug 17 2006, 05:55 PM
About the strat's idea....I say no, unless you've got something w/ a LS-series motor (and not a GXP), a s/c 4.6, or AWD and turbo's w/ intercooler.
[snapback]135503[/snapback]​

they said hang out, not street race...
[snapback]135530[/snapback]​
[/b]

alright, well there's yet another reason for us to not go there

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by Xtant12+Aug 17 2006, 10:10 PM-->
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Aug 17 2006, 09:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12

If hitting on 14yr olds is your style, then I guess so.
[snapback]135548[/snapback]​

WHAT.. The last few girls I met there were @ Gameworks and they were 21+...

So Take that... :p

Syp, you still have KR??? how much... when we going to run???
[snapback]135555[/snapback]​
[/b]

not to be mean.. but are you mentally retarded??

you SAW in the other thread where i said i had NO MORE KR.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by Racer X+Aug 17 2006, 09:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Aug 17 2006, 09:48 PM

what did the ricers do

The owners of these two cars (who shall remain nameless) were cleaning their cars out and threw all this garbage out and made a mess, this went on for weeks like this. Most of the garbage came form the car on the right. Just look at all that shit under the hood! Also they were tryin to drift in the parking lot (with front wheel drive..LOL), squeeling tires, racing and selling beer to underage kids. The guy who ownes the car on the left was selling used M90 housings with no internals to kids who own Honda's, telling them that it would "bolt right up" to their cars. How do you think he paid for all those mods? This is what got us kicked out!!
24whvd4.jpg

[snapback]135553[/snapback]​
[/b]

damn!!! look at that 2 tone one.. looks petty badass compared to a garbage can. (chads car with all the shit in the engine bay)

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by 1fastGTP+Aug 18 2006, 01:06 AM-->
Originally posted by Racer X@Aug 17 2006, 09:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-syP

what did the ricers do

24whvd4.jpg

damn!!! look at that 2 tone one.. looks petty badass compared to a garbage can. (chads car with all the shit in the engine bay)
[snapback]135588[/snapback]​
[/b]

No one cares about that slow 2 tone thing lol....and that shit is Ken(racerx) WITH THE GTSLOW shit

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Aug 18 2006, 01:14 AM-->
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Aug 18 2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Racer X@Aug 17 2006, 09:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-syP

what did the ricers do

24whvd4.jpg

[snapback]135588[/snapback]​

No one cares about that slow 2 tone thing lol....and that shit is Ken(racerx) WITH THE GTSLOW shit
[snapback]135591[/snapback]​
[/b]

slow? hmmm ran faster than u at the track when we went we'll have to see again! i wanna see time slips and your dyno sheet! post them on here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info