3800 5 bottles of heet and a miracle

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
so i drove to work this morning, and i was low on gas and didnt have time to stop
when i got there my digital said i had like 9 miles left, figure ill just get gas from the BP down the block after work
whold day goes by and get to my car and fire it up to go home, the gauge is pinned down and the digital said 2 miles(guess i was on a bad slant)
go to look in my pocket to realize i have no money and everyone had already left for the day
im in chicago and i need to get to downers grove
couldnt even find change
i look on one of the shelfs to see some one bought a case of heet(methonal)
i figure it cant hurt to see how far i can get on it before i call AAA for a emergency gas can.

well in stop and go traffic for 36 minutes i made it and the digi never moved and no KR(got out the PT to see if the low Fuel pressure was giving me knock and see how the LTFTs were) that shit is great. :D i think its time to change the fuel filter after that stunt
tho i did realize i snapped a trans mount comiong home <_<

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
how do you get the DIC to read below 50 miles??? mine never does

On my car I would just hold down the reset button for like 5 seconds when I was on the "miles left" screen. It then tells you exactly how many miles left and not just "low" when its under 40. I went paste the zero a few times, I dont think the DIC is that accurite.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
ill pull the plugs to see, but i filled the bitch up and its driving fine. MY dtc is usualy pretty acurate. and yea you just hit reset and it shows the current
if you have a PT and or intercepter just watch your ign adv. i just tried to make sure it was always in the 30s or high 20s.

im now keeping couple extra singles in the car incase i forget my wallet again
just typical rookie move for me:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info