3800 ghetto ehxaust, boost, ported blower gains

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I went to poormans way to high performance exhaust and it actually sounds halfway descent at cruise but at WOT.... it sounds like the reject child of a nascar motor.
zzp 3" dp w/ cat delete, going into 2.5" pipe to the stock mufflers. obveusly no cat/resonator.

with full exhaust and a ported blower I'm seeing 9.5lbs of boost at WOT, sound right?
car seems to haul balls now. on byrn mar I used to only be able to get up to 76/80mph and now on that same streatch of street I can get up to 90mph so I would definitly say even a home ported blower shows good gains and even sounds a little meaner.

I'm bench racing now but butt dyno says I should be able to pull off a 13.7 with traction :blink:

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I also had to replace my LIM gasket, sc gasket, tb gasket, vacuum lines, plugs and let me say I will NEVER in my life so another set of fuel lines on a gp, I managed to destroy my nylon lines when I was trying to replace the o-rings inside them because I was afraid of my gp burning down as I was cruising my happy ass down the highway after I looked at that gp fires thread on clubgp.

I have a slight vacuum leak now I think that egr valve thingy hose that comes out of the LIM is leaking but it's very minor it only registers on my LTFT's as +7

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list