Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Aug 14 2006, 12:44 AM
wow thats high trap speedes i trap 107 and im running 13.2
[snapback]135150[/snapback]​
106 not 107 and you backed it up with consistant 105s and 104s mostly
mike dont trust thos things. most people have one thing really off. like 60' or 1/4
i would guess those trap speeds are a little off. i bet you trap closer to 101 not 105
with those mods.
those things are about as good as air/fuel ratio gauge on a narrow band
but if those were real runs it looks like you would have had a 2.8 -3.0 60s
real pro like driving

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'd guesstimate 13.6-7 on a good launch with those mods...trapping 101-102 is about right. With those things you need to be on very level ground to get it close to accurate. I have a different brand than yours, it was close on ET, but always off on MPH. I once ran a 12.8@150 on it!

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Aug 14 2006, 02:32 AM
I'd guesstimate 13.6-7 on a good launch with those mods...trapping 101-102 is about right. With those things you need to be on very level ground to get it close to accurate. I have a different brand than yours, it was close on ET, but always off on MPH. I once ran a 12.8@150 on it!
[snapback]135157[/snapback]​

LoL - 150 mph!
I was messin around under the hood just now and noticed there was tinfoil stuck on my K&N airfilter! I rigged it up for heat insulation this afternoon and a LARGE section of the foil was wrapped around the cone for my runs! It was sucked so hard that it conformed to the shape of the filter! I wonder what my MAF readings looked like. So probably it was the tinfoil stuck on my cone filter causing the low ET's

Chad we're gonna have to race

Originally posted by CoolGTX@Aug 14 2006, 06:58 AM
shoulda, coulda, woulda, till you get a time slip, this is all null and void.
bench racers unite, in here should be the title.
[snapback]135165[/snapback]​

"Johnny-O" The John-meister. Tellin it like it is. Baron Johnny Von O-meister setting things straight. Johnny-Otollah, Johnny-O-rino the Johnny-man. Thanks for the useful input :crazy:

I was performing some intake mods and wanted to get some baselines. Tweaking the intake doesn't warrant a costly $100 (approximately) trip to the track for official et's. And the GTech is pretty fun. B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info