3800 counter_strike

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i know ive posted on here about counter-strike before but i just got source about a month or so ago and wanted to see who on here plays.. i believe theres an ILGPC server? so if thats still up and someone knows it ill start playen there. right now i play at this place called noob galore 24/7 cs_office its a real fun server. my name is 1FastGTP on there so you can add me. Ryan (syp) hit me up i know you play.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I sometimes goto the OFPR 24/7 dust 2 server. Sometimes ilgpc. Sometimes a deathmatch server. Depends on what I feel like.

I used to play a warcraft 3 server. It was cool, but unless you played alot and lvled up you were slaughtered. They also reset every 2 weeks.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Aug 13 2006, 02:35 AM
well i know ive posted on here about counter-strike before but i just got source about a month or so ago and wanted to see who on here plays..  i believe theres an ILGPC server? so if thats still up and someone knows it ill start playen there.  right now i play at this place called noob galore 24/7 cs_office its a real fun server.  my name is 1FastGTP on there so you can add me.  Ryan (syp) hit me up i know you play.
[snapback]135069[/snapback]​

SOmeone posted the IP for the noobs galore server. The name fits well. All there were was a bunch of AWP/deagle ****. So I ran around with an ES5 and scout. Faired pretty well. 250+ damage HS > 107 damage anywhere shot.

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by syP@Aug 14 2006, 04:22 PM
JOe..

TF2 is on the way finally????? jeez... all these years of playing q1... getting my hopes up.... and it finally comes??
[snapback]135215[/snapback]​

yes there are even trailers out on steam...just go to the multimedia secton on steam and you can preload the trailer for TF2...same classes and very cartoony and very unrealistic...which I like. I dont like the games that go for realisim as much..I play games to get away from reality. Thats why I like TFC so much....tons of fun using concussion grenades to jump accross maps..or using a rocket launcher to jump up to areas you shouldnt be.

here is a pic of the classes...the HW guys reminds me of the dad from The Incredibles movie.

800px-Team_Fortress_2_Group_Photo.jpg

Also if youve been waiting for this to come out you also might be interested in a new mod coming out very soon. it is in closed beta now. Called Fortress Forever.
A bunch of guys who play TFC formed and started making this. its basically going to be TFC but with the new HL2 engine...all new graphics, ragdoll animations. it looks incredible....I was asked to do the textures and some graphics for it a while ago and declined cause i didnt have the time. Now seeing how well its being put together and that they actully might make some money from it im sorry i didnt get in with them. :(
Anyways, check it out here... http://www.fortress-forever.com/

I

imported_GraFFix

The engy is cool but ive always been a soldier type guy...nothing better then juggling a guy around with rockets. Ohh and the scout...the speed is just fun...esepcially when you can bunnyhop around hwguy and crowbar them to death...lol

But its going to be basically the same as TFC just new maps, engine and graphics. Same classes, same grenades, same weapons, same objective...and for those who havent played TFC for a while the engy now has teleportals also.

Theres also another new game coming called Portal...Its a steam game and its more of a puzzle solving FPS...check it out it looks pretty cool too.

Ive been waiting for TF2 since they first announced it...I still have the PCgamer issue with the first screenshots of what TF2 was supposed to be.

Remember these screenshots...
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&h...s+2&btnG=Search

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info