3800 MY car is FINALLY gonna be back

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Well after a year I'm going to have my car put back together in about a month, or maybe a little longer if I decide to do some upgrades when they do it.

Lucky for me my stepdad is on the pit crew of an arca/bucsh race team and they have a huge shop and some of the part time guys work at body shops. So they're gonna fix it for me and let me pay it off so I can have my car back sooner.

God I cant wait its been a year already,I hardly even remember what having a decent car is like anymore. Its gonna be like when I first got it again.

Anyway so you guys think I should wait an extra couple weeks so I can afford the sd front air dam and black headlights/corners?

I think I might as well since Ive waited this long a couple weeks wont make any difference. Plus itd be nice to have it be better then it was rather then just getting it back.

anyway, I just got off the phone and am really excited and wanted to share.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

are you going to leave the carbon fiber as stripes on the hood, or are you getting a new hood? I would do the stripes I would look awesome. Congrats on getting it back on the road, it will be nice to have TWO pace cars out here.
CJ

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Kyle+Aug 12 2006, 06:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@Aug 12 2006, 05:46 PM
lol but only ONE that can race ;-)
[snapback]135036[/snapback]​

I'm not sure what you meant by that statement but if its aimed towards me I'll gladly give you a lane next to my gtp once its back together. :eek:
[snapback]135042[/snapback]​
[/b]

I think it was more of a crack at me, but I'll line up with ya chipmonk B)

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Aug 12 2006, 07:33 PM-->
Originally posted by Kyle@Aug 12 2006, 06:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@Aug 12 2006, 05:46 PM
lol but only ONE that can race ;-)
[snapback]135036[/snapback]​

I'm not sure what you meant by that statement but if its aimed towards me I'll gladly give you a lane next to my gtp once its back together. :eek:
[snapback]135042[/snapback]​

I think it was more of a crack at me, but I'll line up with ya chipmonk B)
[snapback]135044[/snapback]​
[/b]

Ill line up. It will probably be my first day at the track with this car lol. practice makes perfect right? maybe I will have that Stage 2 kit from GM by then :)

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by Kyle@Aug 12 2006, 01:26 PM
Well after a year I'm going to have my car put back together in about a month, or maybe a little longer if I decide to do some upgrades when they do it.

Lucky for me my stepdad is on the pit crew of an arca/bucsh race team and they have a huge shop and some of the part time guys work at body shops. So they're gonna fix it for me and let me pay it off so I can have my car back sooner.

God I cant wait its been a year already,I hardly even remember what having a decent car is like anymore. Its gonna be like when I first got it again.

Anyway so you guys think I should wait an extra couple weeks so I can afford the sd front air dam and black headlights/corners?

I think I might as well since Ive waited this long a couple weeks wont make any difference. Plus itd be nice to have it be better then it was rather then just getting it back.

anyway, I just got off the phone and am really excited and wanted to share.
[snapback]135021[/snapback]​

your going to like the front dam! i know i do. it gives the car a more aggresive look. as for the black headlights you going with symmic? because if so that company is wacked! they started at 100.00 for black headlight and corners together as a package... then it went to 200 now its at 275.00 im like comeone!! but cant wait to see it man.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by DaytonaPaceCar@Aug 14 2006, 07:56 AM
About damn time!  That car has cried for a year.  And, after driving it for 5, the one time you took me for a ride in it after the cam..... BADASS.  It is gonna fly.  It feels like it has much more than 12.8's in it.  Let me know when you get it done and we can plan a track day.
[snapback]135166[/snapback]​

for sure justin, I know its got better than 12.8s too, considering my 60s are only around 1.9/2.0 I just need to drive better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info