3800 4-Corners is now BANNED

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
As of last night people arnt allowed to hang out at 4-Corners anymore in front of the White Castle. Myself and about 5 or so ILGPC members were in the Michaels parking lot last night around 10:00. I cop came up and told us we have to leave, we cant not hang out here anymore. I guess stores have been complaining about garbage and someone actually brought a gun to corners a few nights ago. I knew this was coming but I didnt think a single cop could clear out all 100+ cars that were at Corners that night in probably 30 min. Anyway after the cop kicked us out we moved across the street to the Best Buy parking lot, there was a undercover cop in a Impala that told us to leave again. We somehow made it to the other corner by Home Run in Pizza and parked up and chilled again. Alot of people also came to this spot there was probably 50+ cars there.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Darien cops starting rolling in there as we were all leaving the home run in parking lot at around 1:30ish. I don't know if that means they are going to be booting people earlier now that they have seen all the cars going there, but we will see.
CJ

Yeah what v-Mike said is all true.. The cops actually had a supervisor tell us that last week 'someone had a gun' and i can totally understand that they were leaving the parkings lot a mess with food bags and garbage strewn all about. And the lame ricer crowd doing burn-outs every chance they get...
Where next?

banned3ucfh3.gif

I

imported_1fastGTP

yea darien cops do love tinted windows.. they dont really hassle about front plates unless there in a pissy mood. yea my cousin is a darien cop so ill talk to him and see what we can and cant do as for places to hang out. i dont really got up to "the lot" and im not going to start its just going to be for those meets we decide to have.

I

imported_Theautoguy

That's how the decline of the Rockford car scene started two years ago. Its now down to a few dozen cars in an obscure lot at the Pep Boys off State Street. It used to be a hundred or so cars with many 10-11 second cars and a few sub-10 cars.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
if all else fails, I have a parking lot they will never kick us out of!! I have a big parking lot in front of my store and I promise I wont call the cops on us.... though I have called the cops on some guys with really shitty ricers that had neons on 3 sides of their cars that you could see the bulbs on acting like assholes before lol

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
It really sucks about corners but I knew this was gonna happen. Everytime I went there I saw people speeding through the lot, ricers doing burnouts, SUV's trying to drift, people blowing stop signs, and morons doing wheelies in 4-Wheelers down the asles with people all around. I dont see why people cant throw away there garbage its not that hard :blink:

DSC06730Small.jpg

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Aug 12 2006, 12:46 PM
yea darien  cops do love tinted windows.. they dont really hassle about front plates unless there in a pissy mood.  yea my cousin is a darien cop so ill talk to him and see what we can and cant do as for places to hang out.  i dont really got up to "the lot" and im not going to start its just going to be for those meets we decide to have.
[snapback]135019[/snapback]​

Hey, where the hell did you go.. I was behind you and like 6 other cars... BUt you guys were going the wrong way so I turned around and found Mikes3... After that I didnt see you or KYLE all night.. So Kyle, what is the info on those decals???

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
What those store owners should have done is plant garbage cans all over the place - if garbage was the problem. Take a look at all that White Castle trash - that means business was good for them.

Ah, what has happened to the peoples Constitutinal Rights...? Freedom of speech and the right to congregate? Can't do it in malls - because its a privately owned and the owner can kick you out. Can't do it in public areas because eventually, the cops get jittery and kick people out. There are no more places for people to exercise there right to gather and meet. Jewel/Osco was a fingerprint scanner to buy food. My dog has a chip inside her shoulder containing her history and identity. The clone war has begun.

Fight for your rights!!!

J.E.T.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
AFAIK you do have the right to congregate. As long as someone owns the property. 100 people meeting in a companys parking lot that makes a mess and does burnouts and brings guns really does not help make the company that owns the parking lot want you there.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Aug 19 2006, 09:43 AM
I read on another forum that Downers Grove, Darien, and Woodridge cops ALL kick people out from chilling in ANY parking lot near 4 corners. I havent been down in that area since the cops kicked us out. Is this true?
[snapback]135769[/snapback]​

Before it was started raining there where alot of ppl in the Hope Depot parking lot on 75th and cops came in there and didnt stop just drove around and left i dont think they cared for us being there...and hope depot has to kick us outa there and they close at 10pm :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info