3800 WTF is this world coming to??

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Teen arrested after mom found in freezer
Utah police seek return of slain woman’s 18-year-old son from Montana

Teen arrested

I mean seriously..not to mention the plane attacks again yesterday thats BS, and they want US to come help them rebuild... I say send them a couple fn bobcats and level that shit out and make it a giant parking lot for the next 10years.. I am soooooo tired of this bullshit..its ridiculous... blowing our damn people up.. shit heres a bob cat bitch :lolsign: :ph34r:

My rant is done :D <_<

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
My buddy at work just pulled this off of MSN.com. your right, this world is really fucked up. Pardon my french, but I couldnt say it any lighter. I say get all the gang bangers and give them free shooting lessons so they stop missing there targets, send them over seas along with prison inmates and create a big smoking hole.

I may get beef for this comment, flame suit on :ph34r:

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
while the world is messed up, genocide will cease to be benneficail in the overall goal to gain a 'civil' way of life. some people just plain do not have to morality to make wise decisions, and sadly that's all we hear about on out news making it seem commonplace when these deprived individuals are a vast minority.
and for the record, were prisoners and gangbangers to be let free i think the last thing they would do is try to fight for the country that locked them up. while i'm not the mos fond of this particular brand of human and wish for the demise of most of the before mentioned persons, i restate that genocide might not be the best solution.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Old people are too tough, they require a lot of tenderizer and a good cook. My choice is younger relatives; my neice is 20 years old and should cook up nice but I'm waiting for her to welp out a kid. Once it's older than 2 years, mmmm...just like veil!

As far as the middle east concerns. I'm thinking it would be a bit more settled if Isreal would just relocate to Montana or something. I don't think the 300 million Muslims like having the 4 million Jews living in the middle of them. I say let the Jews have Montana, they're cool people, I can deal with them as neighbors.

PS, Just in case someone takes offense to my joking, I'm part Jewish...and I like Muslims too. I hate the French though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info