3800 NEED OPINION

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
you need a mech cutout first.. an electric cutout is is just a cover to a mech one that flips a blade open like a TB. they are 25 bucks figure it in to the cost and you can get both of them from summit or jegs.
watchout for the rear wastegate, you install it before the rear manifold pipe. the exhaust will take the path of least resistance and only flow to the crossover..(not good) the wastegate will not regulate anything then

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Originally posted by SINr247@Aug 10 2006, 05:13 PM
you need a mech cutout first..  an electric cutout is is just a cover to a mech one that flips a blade open like a TB. they are 25 bucks figure it in to the cost and you can get both of them from summit or jegs.
watchout for the rear wastegate, you install it before the rear manifold pipe. the exhaust will take the path of least resistance and only flow to the crossover..(not good) the wastegate will not regulate anything then
[snapback]134826[/snapback]​
The DMH comes with the mechanical portion as well as the electric plate for $200.

Eric, yes it should be welded in, any exhaust shop can do it for about 50 bucks.

03turbogt

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
Originally posted by SINr247@Aug 11 2006, 12:37 PM
ahh...i see, eric i would cut the whole section after the wastegate and cat out to rebolt later and have a catless system, i would havea new DP all the way to the rear system. the one you have is tiny not wortht the risk of clogging
[snapback]134834[/snapback]​

WHERE DO I GO TO GET THAT DONE AND HOW MUCH I THINK IM ABOUT TAPPED OUT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info