3800 Bags tournament

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My uncle told me about a tourney he was going to at a bowling alley in Countryside and I decided to check it out. It was actually a very fun time.

It was the first tourney they held and decided that they would hold one on the last friday of every month.

Entry fee is $10 and teams are picked at random. There were quite a few good players, but I know a few on here that would give them a run for their money. ;) If you lose, you get bumped to the losers bracket where you still have a chance to go all the way to the finals. Lose in the losers bracket and your done for the night.

I forget the name of the place, but its on Joliet road just south of LaGrange road. I will be trying to go there again this month.

FWIW, my partner was ok. He carried me the first round where we won. We lost the second round and got bumped to the losers bracket. Then lost the next round. :(

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Aug 8 2006, 09:50 PM
This is about four blocks east of James Dean muffler shop on the same side of the street (Joliet Rd.)
A local 2am watering hole ;)

*edit*

it's called Rolling Lanes. . And the food in the adjoining truck-stop is great - especially after a night of hard drinkin
[snapback]134560[/snapback]​

The same place. We left around 2AM and the diner was smelling damn good.

Also if you want to go, post up. Ill let my uncle know since he helps organize it and I said I would try to get more people there.

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
Originally posted by Fish@Aug 9 2006, 12:11 AM

The same place. We left around 2AM and the diner was smelling damn good.

Also if you want to go, post up. Ill let my uncle know since he helps organize it and I said I would try to get more people there.
[snapback]134569[/snapback]​

Yeah i think that would be alot of fun! And everybody knows where James Dean is located.
Count me in.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Definatly need to show up Brien. I was trying to get Hale to come out last time but he was busy jacking it or something.

Also, my last round is where I was starting to shine and get into the groove. However the board I was throwing at was super slippery. Neither me or the guy that I threw against got a bag on the board. It was either in the hole, or nothing at all. That was the only box that gave us problems though. There were 3 stations setup.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Aug 19 2006, 01:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Aug 19 2006, 09:13 AM
I will remind hale about this again.....this is still this coming friday the 25th correct?
[snapback]135767[/snapback]​

I might be down for this it sounds like fun also if me and Hale get teamed up if he goes we are gonna own all like at Mod Day
[snapback]135784[/snapback]​
[/b]

Chad, Hale and anyone tend to dominate, he and Brian (hunterdog) are fairly unstoppable

Originally posted by preussenGTP@Aug 24 2006, 03:17 PM
So who is going to this tomorrow?
Did i mention i've never played bags  :eek:
[snapback]136337[/snapback]​
me
fish
hunterdog
Hale + Lynn
you (?)

and other people will be there, that's just who's going from here. It doesn't matter if you've never played before. Fish said about 16 people or so showed up last time. The bars going to pitch in $3 a head into the pot and it's $10 a person to play. See you there!

Originally posted by ltlqueen@Aug 24 2006, 09:57 PM
me
fish
hunterdog
Hale + Lynn
Preussen + Linda

and other people will be there, that's just who's going from here.  It doesn't matter if you've never played before.  Fish said about 16 people or so showed up last time.  The bars going to pitch in $3 a head into the pot and it's $10 a person to play.  See you there!
[snapback]136358[/snapback]​

Yep, i'll be there. I'm not too sure if my TILF(LoL - Bob!) is gonna be there though.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Aug 25 2006, 08:40 AM
Remember peeps, this is today. :D Lynn, remind Hale cause I know he likes to forget. Brien, I hope you see this. Preussen, its today.
[snapback]136398[/snapback]​

Believe me fish I reminded him yesterday....Told him...you better not work any OT tomorrow night LOL! :D

What time you guys getting there fish?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info