3800 Johnny Ortman... (SLP2000)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I don't understand you. Quite frankly I don't think anyone does. From day one you've dogged on me and this company yet every time you contact us for parts or help there we are to help you. You ordered mounts; I overnighted them to you. You talk to me on the phone like we're best friends, tell me how you're so happy to see us doing well and then 5 minutes later on the internet you speak as if we're involved in some kind of conspiracy.

Then there's our guys... Steve drops working on his car to help you with your differential. His car went up on a trailer not running so that he could help you replace your differential. I know how much he wanted to race that car at the event. He's apparently more kind than I am.

Just do me one favor Johnny. Like me or hate me. Make up your mind. I can't stand people that kiss up to me in person and then treat me as if I'm their greatest enemy on the internet.

Don't call this number looking for parts, help, or anything like that. I sucked it up too many times trying to be nice to you hoping that you would finally talk on the internet about us as you did on the phone. You've proven otherwise.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Nah he'll come on here and make some comment about me having my panties in a wad and then 2 months from now he'll call me assuming my memory is just as bad as his and tell me how he's really happy that business is so good or he'll thank me for getting him his parts so quick. It's really predictable. It's joked around about off the forum but it affects me personally.

The very least I ask is that he treats me like an ass in person as well. I can't stand people that swing both ways (no pun intended).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info