3800 NEED HELP!!

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by ThomasDUCE@Aug 4 2006, 01:51 PM
Hey guys im 16 and just got a 95 prix SE and im looking to mod it up but im a lil short on cash because i have to  finish paying for it im looking to make it as fast as i can  for as little money as i can anny help with mod ideas would be awesom thanks guys
[snapback]134176[/snapback]​

Hows it going man? You have one of the older generations. You really cant do to much with those cars to make them quick. You would have to buy a 98-05 Grand Prix. Most of the guys on here have a GTP (Super Charged Model) and thats where the fun begins. Sorry I cant help ya.

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
yeah dude.......especially an se.

Look at nitrous. If ZEX works with our cars, it should work with yours. You'd be looking at 4 hundred for the kit, plus someone to tune it, which could be a bitch, but that's probably your best bet. Checkout www.clubgp.com, I think they have a forum for guys like you (and I don't mean that in a derrogatory manner)

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Aug 6 2006, 11:28 AM
theres a guy that dropped a novi in his se... i remember seeing a video of it.  he stated that he ran low 13's, if you can find that and want to drop that kind of money on it thats your call.
[snapback]134308[/snapback]​

the biggest problem is it's not an ODB-II computer running the motor which means setting up the pcm for such mods is a SERIOUS PITA.

I think it's easier to just swap an entire motor/trans/pcm into the car.

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
If it has just the 3.1, you can check on the older cavalier Z24 boards for stuff too, my younger brother has a 93 Z24 w/ the 3.1, and I know he found a few, you may be able to find some stuff for it, but I know those were hurting for aftermarket parts. A lot of people either went w/ a 3100, 3400, or made them some sort of 3.1/3x00 hybrid, not quite sure what that all involves though. That's all I've got, hope it helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info