3800 some sort od VW

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I was on rt 72 and I was next to this dick in some sort of VW.. was a to door and looked like a bubble... He was saying what the retail on my car was... I laughed and said you have watched Fast and Furious to much... He then got pissed... so I went normal when the light went to green... This guy was right there next to me every step of the way... Finally he started to honk... I knew what was up... On thesec I turned my performance switch on... third I was gone... This car did not do to bad... He had 1 orange Gauge.... ( Maybe Boost ) I pulled as we hit 100.. my max at this was 125MPH and I was my entire car ahear... I had to stop cuz I was going to miss my turn on to Beverly... I think I could have done better... It was fun... :lol:

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
spock2if4.jpg

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
yeah its a W12, at the last chicago auto show i went to they had one partially cut away on a stand it was cray how it worked, it was crazy

it looks like a 60* and a 90* V6 sat on top of each other running off one crank.

And Ive seen like 3 of them on the road, I'd say thats cuz no one wants to pay 67-100k for them

they come in V8s as well with like 330 hp or sometihng like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info