3800 In the market for a new car

I

imported_GraFFix

Lots of nice ass cars out there now a days...Its all depending on your budget I think.

Most of the AWD cars are cramped on the inside and have stiffer rides. plus are a PITA to work on. Evo/STI

I see you as a HEMI guy now...lol you know you want the 300C. The ride will be great it will have decent power and the car looks bad ass with a nice set of rims, a new grill and some tint. Gangster Alex!

Or you could go back to your roots and pick up a new 2007 Shelby GT500...Might even be able to fit 4 12's back there :unsure:

Ahh that will never get old... :lolsign:

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
Originally posted by GraFFix+Aug 3 2006, 04:48 PM-->
Lots of nice ass cars out there now a days...Its all depending on your budget I think.

Most of the AWD cars are cramped on the inside and have stiffer rides. plus are a PITA to work on. Evo/STI[/b]
Evo are easy to work on, STIs on the other hand....good luck

<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@Aug 3 2006, 04:48 PM
Or you could go back to your roots and pick up a new 2007 Shelby GT500...Might even be able to fit 4 12's back there :unsure:
Lmmfao :lolsign:

Btw alex, get the Hemi and if you can get the awd B)

I

imported_silverbullet

alex you need to get one of this all time awd hemi specially winter is coming around the corner. gas is not bad either cost me about $65 a week. i use mid octane, that's what they recommend. i'm surprise it handle like a mid size sedan and power like truck. the only mods i have on are k&n air filter, and flowmaster muffler with chrome tip. it sounds good too! not too loud or not too quiet. plus few trims from the outside. i like to get a dodge ram 20" 5 point chrome on it. i don't i want to go any high than that.

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8+Aug 3 2006, 09:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@Aug 3 2006, 04:48 PM

Most of the AWD cars are cramped on the inside and have stiffer rides. plus are a PITA to work on. Evo/STI
Evo are easy to work on, STIs on the other hand....good luck
[/b]
Ive seen your engine bay...no thanks. :p

I think Ive been spoiled by the GTP and now the Mustang has spoiled me even more...as far as room to work under the hood goes. Ive been working on the Mustang for the past week or so getting things the way I want it. Havent had a clearance issue yet :) I got even more room now since there is no more A/C B)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
alex you need to get one of this all time awd hemi specially winter is coming around the corner. gas is not bad either cost me about $65 a week. i use mid octane, that's what they recommend. i'm surprise it handle like a mid size sedan and power like truck. the only mods i have on are k&n air filter, and flowmaster muffler with chrome tip. it sounds good too! not too loud or not too quiet. plus few trims from the outside. i like to get a dodge ram 20" 5 point chrome on it. i don't i want to go any high than that.

Yeah dealers are practicaly giving away SUV's right now...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info