3800 need your thoughts...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I know a FUTURE member who has the Alkey injection??? I think that is what it is called.. I guess it acts as some sort of IC... what would be better to go with??? Bob I know you ... :) Anyone have some info on this.. Where do you get it??? I believe it has to be refilled after it gets low... BUT that is no Biggy... Mikes3 help me out here... I KNOW you know what Im talking about....

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by dole21@Aug 2 2006, 10:57 PM
lol

doesnt make any sense..

you said a future member with alchy...

and is it better..

better than what??? you left out the other option, that'd help us out
[snapback]134033[/snapback]​

he has some kind of Alcky injection kit... It acts like an intercooler I guess... But you have to refill it... What one is better to have... That or the Intercooler???

The Future member is a guy who has not joined our club yet, but he is going to...

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I'll step into this. Sounds like your talking about my friend Matt. He doesnt do computers like we do, so I am his eyes and ears. I'm sure he'll step in here one of these days. (The Big Guy) He has Alky in his car as of right now,but his pump is not working properly. I mentioned Ron had his old IC CORE for sale for about $300. He got excited, but when I told him all the extra you need I demotivated him. I told him an IC is a better cooling methid any time of day compared to Alky. Plus there less to worry about when using an IC rather than Alky.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by MIKES3@Aug 3 2006, 10:48 AM
I'll step into this. Sounds like your talking about my friend Matt. He doesnt do computers like we do, so I am his eyes and ears. I'm sure he'll step in here one of these days. (The Big Guy) He has Alky in his car as of right now,but his pump is not working properly. I mentioned Ron had his old IC CORE for sale for about $300. He got excited, but when I told him all the extra you need I demotivated him. I told him an IC is a better cooling methid any time of day compared to Alky. Plus there less to worry about when using an IC  rather than Alky.
[snapback]134081[/snapback]​

What took you so long... :angry:

I was thinking of getting it after I talked with Matt yesterday.. We ARE going to set up a day to go to the track.. Me and him are going to run... its going to be fun!!! Im going to hit 7.8 sec FLAT... :lol: Funny... so mike are you going to meet up this weekend???

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Xtant12+Aug 3 2006, 11:55 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MIKES3
@Aug 3 2006, 10:48 AM
I'll step into this. Sounds like your talking about my friend Matt. He doesnt do computers like we do, so I am his eyes and ears. I'm sure he'll step in here one of these days. (The Big Guy) He has Alky in his car as of right now,but his pump is not working properly. I mentioned Ron had his old IC CORE for sale for about $300. He got excited, but when I told him all the extra you need I demotivated him. I told him an IC is a better cooling methid any time of day compared to Alky. Plus there less to worry about when using an IC  rather than Alky.
[snapback]134081[/snapback]​

What took you so long... :angry:

I was thinking of getting it after I talked with Matt yesterday.. We ARE going to set up a day to go to the track.. Me and him are going to run... its going to be fun!!! Im going to hit 7.8 sec FLAT... :lol: Funny... so mike are you going to meet up this weekend???
[snapback]134084[/snapback]​
[/b]

Not sure what the story is for the weekend.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
alky is a cheap mans IC. you can judge by that statement. some have had great times with it. while others are still hopeless with the stuff.
alky =less $,cheaper install, abundant refill options, less people have will have your exact setup, everyone has the same exact mods now a days=no fun
IC=more power gain, less to tune(to a point), resales for more.

either way get good with a PT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info