3800 Just got back from Cali

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
It wasn't to bad, def. missing the weather out there as soon as i got out the airport tonight. We left Monday morning and took a 24ft Uhaul along with a trailer on the back carrying my dad's C6, oh man was this thing a piece, it said A/C on it but it didn't work and that was a blast driving through the Nevada dessert at 2pm with no air, then goin uphill through the mountains the damn thing only went 25mph and we pissed off some people when we went through a one lane construction zone uphill for about 2 miles lol. So we drove 10 hours monday 14 hours tues. and wed. and then finished it off thurs. with another 4. Then i just relaxed until today, i'll tall ya though we took a ride through the mountians in my dad vette and it was fricken awesome, those cars handel amazing through twists and turns like that. But i had fun, just sucks that i'm losin my dad because of it, He got the job of Chief of Police in Cloverdale, and he busted his ass for years in school so he deserves it, so i'm proud of him, and now i got a place to go on vacation twice a year or so.

Jim

I

imported_silverbullet

was the nevada deserts look like this. if i hit the lottery i like to move to nevada. i heard houses are cheap over there.

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list