3800 Anyone under 21 in the SW burbs...

Jwood416

Apr 27, 2008
I am taking my girlfriend into the city to hang out with my cousin and his girlfriend on Saturday the 5th. We are staying in Lisle not far from where Ogden and Yackley cross just for reference. We are only planning on going into the city on Saturday, but are not leaving until Monday afternoon.

So is anyone up for hanging out Sunday or Monday before we leave town? Preferably not a sausage fest because that will bore the hell out of my girlfriend and I will never hear the end of it if I take her to an all male car meet/cruise night/whatever. I let her win one race on NFS Hot Pursuit two-three weeks ago and she is still bragging about it to all of her friends. This is just a preemtive measure to see if there is anything already planned to occur, we may just hang out with my aunt/uncle/cousins that we are staying with on Sunday and Monday (6th and 7th).

Jwood416

Apr 27, 2008
Anyone in the naperlislerora area want to go see the Will Ferrel movie? Depends on when it is showing but I should be in Lisle by 8-9 oclock on friday. Sunday night might be better in that case. Also does anyone want to go to the Roundhouse in Aurora. A guy that I work with that used to live in the city is a die hard Walter Payton fan and I told him I would check it out.

May 24, 2007
its actually pretty decent there. ive been there a few times. they have walter payton stuff everywhere. if im not working ill join up with you guys. i live in Aurora/Naperville/Plainfield/Oswego area but dont mind driving. i love it. especially on rt. 59. theres a new theatre that opened on 59th and 95th. looks nice i guess. if you wanna see the movie i supposed we can go there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info