3800 hey quickgtp

Originally posted by preussenGTP@Jul 26 2006, 09:48 PM
ahh yes the BRAND new Gen V blower thread . . . You still haven't gotten that thing yet...?
I hope everything works out for ya

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=12517&hl=
[snapback]133313[/snapback]​

nope.. still waiting :angry: but I hope to hear from him soon I really dont want to have any problems with hem. but we will see

Originally posted by boss99blkgtpsd@Jul 27 2006, 01:49 PM

nope.. still waiting :angry:  but I hope to hear from him soon I really dont want to have any problems with hem. but we will see
[snapback]133362[/snapback]​

Is there anyway for you to stop payment to him? Cashiers check?Too late?
If you get scammed you should take legal action against him with his local police.
And if it was through US Mail it becomes a Federal issue - $800 ain't chump change to me

Or call syP :p :

airsoftninjasypol8.jpg

1quickGTP you should get in here cause you got some 'splainin to do.

If this dude is a scammer and gets teh ban he will only come back under a new name. . . I vote to let him stay so when he posts up in classified again we can catch him or set him up . You better think about this the next time you decide to rip-off a member here, "Scott" :angry:

I sure as shit hope the guy that you are waiting on a blower from is not Scott like Bumpin said from WI. If so, kiss your money goodbye. As close as I can calculate, he has taken people on ClubGP for well over $7,000 as well as filing bogus mail insurance claims against USPS. I have begun taking action with the FBI. He got me for $350. Since he used Western Union for most of his transactions, it is considered mail fraud and is a felony. Read some of the posts bumpin posted... you will get an idea of what type of guy this asshole is.

EDIT: Doing a little digging, I do see that this is the same guy. Good luck. Tonight, I officially submitted the claim to the Internet Fraud division. If you want to be added to the list of those who were stolen from, PM me.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Wes, I am making some phone calls as I type this. After talking to a couple people it seems that he sold that blower to someone else also. I am waiting for a call back from Chris, the other guy he sold it to. If in fact Chris did buy it from Scott then there is no chance of you getting it because I know that Chris has it on his car right now. I have Scott's phone number if anyone wants it.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Chris just called me back....interesting info....

The owner of the parts that were sold to you guys (Wes and Justin) dropped of his car a week ago at Chris's house. Chris did not buy the Gen V as I originally though, however, as payment for a motor swap Scott is supposed to pay Chris with two Gen V blowers. I have informed Chris of everything that is going on and he is willing to help us out and get this all resolved.

Bottom line....Scott's car may be held "hostage" until people recieve their parts.

Justin, Chris said that there is no wideband setup in or on the car, so he is unsure as to whether Scott ever had one. He did say however that all the gauges including the Aeroforce were still in the car.

According to Chris, Scott claims to have SIX Gen V superchargers.

ustin, Chris said that there is no wideband setup in or on the car, so he is unsure as to whether Scott ever had one. He did say however that all the gauges including the Aeroforce were still in the car.

According to Chris, Scott claims to have SIX Gen V superchargers.

He stole from me in December... that's how long this has been going on. I already submitted a claim and from what you just told me here, if he even has 6 GEN-V's, he sold them to at least 12 people. Obviously you can tell from what he stole from me he was selling things he never had. I will not stop persuing this at this point since I gave him MORE than a fair chance to resolve this. It is principle now. 3 weeks ago I told him instead of the wideband, I would take the aeroforce.... 3 WEEKS! Did not hear anything...

Fish, every little bit of info that I have collected over the past 8 months has been passed along to the FBI. I know that I problably won't get my money back at this point but based on these posts, he has been ripping people off for almost a year and shows no signs of stopping. We gotta make this stop some how and considering it could possibly now be a felony and result in jail time, maybe he will learn his lesson.

Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 28 2006, 05:30 PM
Wes, Steve is still looking into this for you...
[snapback]133540[/snapback]​

I hope he can get this taken care of because Scott wont answer my p.m. or phone calls so what now? I just cant belive I got robbed, thats fkd up now I will be really careful who I trust and I dont think I will be buying anything else out of the classifieds with out starting a post to find out if the one selling the part is trust worthy.

I just cant belive I got robbed, thats fkd up now I will be really careful who I trust and I dont think I will be buying anything else out of the classifieds with out starting a post to find out if the one selling the part is trust worthy.

Believe it. He has been scamming since before January... that is for sure. PM me your contact info and what he ripped you off for and how much. I will add it to the claim.

Miller, see if you can get me the parts I paid for or the aeroforce gauge. Although I know he has sold that gauge to at least 3 other people... that I know of. :angry:

Mike K, gimme a jingle on Monday. I have a question for you.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Scott is local. I'm sure someone knows where he lives?

Why not just gather all the people waiting for parts and pay him a visit?
Sounds like there are enough people for a nice party.
So many problems could be resolved by talking in person.

*New Event*

Official ILGPC Collections

First stop - Scott's place.

I'm up for a drive.

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info