Wisconsin Northwoods
ok....Due to

- Crap Weather
- Still wet roads
- lack of people interested
- other plans made already because of the weather
- people not picking up there phones
- etc

Friday nights cruise has been resceduled to Saturday the 22nd. It should be nice out! ClubGPTT and I made this decision mostly because opon calling some people he found how that most people who said they were down or interested in a cruse already made new plans for the night because of the weather. It was dry at 9:00 and it was nice the whole night but because it rained all day alot of people made plans for Friday night because they thought the cruse wont go down. I hope none of you guys showed up at streets last night.

Anyway. Meet at Streets of Woodfield, the Dicks parking lot on the side 9:00. We will roll out like 9:30.

Friday_Route.jpg

Route

skyline.jpg

We will try to goto the park by the Planetarium but if that road is blocked off again there is a nice spot in front of the Field Museum to Park and chill.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

I can't go tonight already made plans and I really wanted to take her for a cruise grrr I just took her out yesterday night for a bit it was really nice out.

Why dont you make the meet time later its not going to make that huge of a difference will it.. you might get more people to come out.. who knows

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jul 22 2006, 02:33 PM
im only 6-10 but i like $$

Wow what a shitty shift. How long do you think it will take you to get to streets from when you leave work? Know any places along the route that the convy can possibly meet you at?
[snapback]133040[/snapback]​

hmm i can prolly meet u guys anywhere from when i leave it all depends on time tho.. maybe the museum or somethen depending. throw me ur # and ill call u when i get out.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jul 22 2006, 03:58 PM
Since a few people, want to come but cant make it till a little later. I think we should chill at Streets for a while till maybe 10:00 or 10:30.
[snapback]133052[/snapback]​

im prolly going to have to meet u guys up in chicago. i gotta come home change then dash out the door in order to make it to streets by 10:30 haha

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jul 23 2006, 07:02 AM
Well the cruise never happend. I waited at at Streets for MikeS3 and GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY till like 10:15 no one showed. I guess 1fast tryed to contact me but my phone never even rang (nice phone). Dan and I went down to Corners and everyone was chilling there it wasnt a totaly wasted night.
[snapback]133077[/snapback]​

you have a PM

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jul 23 2006, 07:02 AM
Well the cruise never happend. I waited at at Streets for MikeS3 and GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY till like 10:15 no one showed. I guess 1fast tryed to contact me but my phone never even rang (nice phone). Dan and I went down to Corners and everyone was chilling there it wasnt a totaly wasted night.
[snapback]133077[/snapback]​

After rushing out of dinner, dropping Will off at home and flying back to shaumburg we got there a little after 10pm, not a GP in sight. Drove downtown and had our own little cruise. Waste of time driving back and forth. <_<

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
After rushing out of dinner, dropping Will off at home and flying back to shaumburg we got there a little after 10pm, not a GP in sight. Drove downtown and had our own little cruise. Waste of time driving back and forth. 

Well after waiting at streets for over a hour for people. We left at like 10:10 or 10:15. I was not in my Trans AM I was with 2000GPGT in his white 2-door GTP. We were the only ones waiting in the side Dicks Parking lot. At around 10:00 we saw a white 4-door GP with a whale tail spoiler drive past us. I thought that could be steph so we waited a little while more. The white GP didnt come back so we left and went to corners were everyone else was at.

I

imported_GraFFix

yea we saw a red gp driving around streets but didnt know who it was. We didnt see anyone parked and did a few loops around the lot looking...no biggie, we went downtown ourselves and had a fun time. Best of all...I didnt have to drive!!! lol

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
yea we saw a red gp driving around streets but didnt know who it was. We didnt see anyone parked and did a few loops around the lot looking...no biggie, we went downtown ourselves and had a fun time. Best of all...I didnt have to drive!!! lol

At least you got togo on a cruse I didnt :( Where you go downtown? Was 90 under construction?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• PANDA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list