3800 Blue 97-03 GTP... Skokie

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by Ten32@Jul 23 2006, 02:56 AM
Nobody, huh?
[snapback]133075[/snapback]​

don't feel bad theres alot of modded gp's cruising around that arn't on this board I found a few that post on clubgp that don't post here.

theres a modded black two door gtp (intercooled,cam) in shaumburg

and about six mildly modded gtp's cruising around chicago that don't post on here that I know of. there could be alot more I'm not sure.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by xierxior+Jul 23 2006, 03:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ten32
@Jul 23 2006, 02:56 AM
Nobody, huh?
[snapback]133075[/snapback]​

don't feel bad theres alot of modded gp's cruising around that arn't on this board I found a few that post on clubgp that don't post here.

theres a modded black two door gtp (intercooled,cam) in shaumburg

and about six mildly modded gtp's cruising around chicago that don't post on here that I know of. there could be alot more I'm not sure.
[snapback]133076[/snapback]​
[/b]

yeah same here I've met a couple guys by my house that are mildly modded and they just go on clubgp mainly. Half the time I just get looks from guys in gps when they notice I'm a chick then I get the is that your boyfriend's car...by that time I'm a little too pist to mention ilgpc...

I94_Killa

Jul 15, 2008
Skokie
Man, you guys should have seen it. For those who are not familiar with the city of skokie, we were on crawford, which is a two laned street (actually one lane because cars park on the one on the right).

I was headed west on dempster and cut a quick right after i saw a golden colored grand prix gtp (ten32). I then started noticing that this dude was going slow as hell, maybe because it was raining like hell out, butthat's no excuse to me. Little did i know that i was about to get owned a few blocks down. Anyways, he began excellerating once he figured out that what i was driving was a gtp (looks like a gt but the whine gave it away). So, i decided to pull in about 5 feet from his rear bumper. for about 2-3 blocks i was right up behind him and then, he nailed a huge water/mud puddle and it all went on my windshield. By the time i had finished cleaning my windshield so that i could see where i was going, i saw a parked car in front of me and i almost rear-ended it. That's some bad karma.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by I94_Killa@Jul 31 2006, 06:04 PM
Man, you guys should have seen it. For those who are not familiar with the city of skokie, we were on crawford, which is a two laned street (actually one lane because cars park on the one on the right). 

I was headed west on dempster and cut a quick right after i saw a golden colored grand prix gtp (ten32). I then started noticing that this dude was going slow as hell, maybe because it was raining like hell out, butthat's no excuse to me. Little did i know that i was about to get owned a few blocks down. Anyways, he began excellerating once he figured out that what i was driving was a gtp (looks like a gt but the whine gave it away). So, i decided to pull in about 5 feet from his rear bumper. for about 2-3 blocks i was right up behind him and then, he nailed a huge water/mud puddle and it all went on my windshield. By the time i had finished cleaning my windshield so that i could see where i was going, i saw a parked car in front of me and i almost rear-ended it. That's some bad karma.
[snapback]133832[/snapback]​

think that's bad try racing a unmarked/debadged police gtp :unsure: :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info