3800 Couple of test rides!!!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Drove an 05 Vette Convt for about 75 highway miles. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super great HUD. 3x as bright as the GP's even in direct sun. Was a little low for me. Touring setting sucked. Sport was great. Seems like a lot of lag in the throttle response in touring mode. Also was an automatic.............dang. Not enough leg room at first took me about 20 minutes to get it all adjusted right. Was ok with cruise on, would suck in the city. I'm sure manual would be better. I rated it....must have in my garage at some time in my life!!!!!!

Porsche Boxter 03. 170 miles drove in this one. Burnt the top of my head a bit...lol
Not sure I drove it correctly, I'm use to so much low torque I 'm sure I was missing some of its power. Did drop it into 2nd once at 35 miles a hour and zoomed to 60 in what seemed like a half a second. Ride was ok, handled great roomy enough. Seemed cheap on the inside. Probably can live without this one though.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by Aircal@Jul 19 2006, 11:20 PM
Drove an 05 Vette Convt for about 75 highway miles. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Super great HUD. 3x as bright as the GP's even in direct sun. Was a little low for me. Touring setting sucked. Sport was great. Seems like a lot of lag in the throttle response in touring mode. Also was an automatic.............dang. Not enough leg room at first took me about 20 minutes to get it all adjusted right. Was ok with cruise on, would suck in the city. I'm sure manual would be better. I rated it....must have in my garage at some time in my life!!!!!!

Porsche Boxter 03. 170 miles drove in this one. Burnt the top of my head a bit...lol
Not sure I drove it correctly, I'm use to so much low torque I 'm sure I was missing some of its power. Did drop it into 2nd once at 35 miles a hour and zoomed to 60 in what seemed like a half a second. Ride was ok, handled great roomy enough. Seemed cheap on the inside. Probably can live without this one though.
[snapback]132814[/snapback]​

My dad loves his C6 and i love it to, nice comfy feel, 6 speed is so much better though

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Customer came and drove the vette today. He loved it, like I knew he would. Then he said seems silly to get an auto lets find a manual.............. I think I have a new best friend!!!!..... :lolsign:

Boxter was a no show, I knew he would be. You can tell when someones jacking you and your screwed to do anything about it. So I just wasted 8 hours on my day off, no big deal........ :angry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Aircal
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list