3800 Pontiac Nationals

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
The time has come to load up the cars and invade Norwalk once again. Pontiac Nationals is THE Pontiac event to be at. Last year I think there were over 700 cars racing. I will be there for my third year along with many other long time GP guys. All three major vendors will in attendance also (WBS, Intense, ZZP). This will be a kick ass event, three days of racings, car show, and swap meet. Check out more details here www.pontiacnationals.com . I will start a list of people from our club that are going.

BumpinGTP +1
Mike K
2002SilverGTP +2
CoolGTX
DaytonaPC959 +1
Sinr247
Raven
FastGS88
MikeS3?
03turbogt?

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jul 19 2006, 03:58 PM
The time has come to load up the cars and invade Norwalk once again. Pontiac Nationals is THE Pontiac event to be at. Last year I think there were over 700 cars racing. I will be there for my third year along with many other long time GP guys. All three major vendors will in attendance also (WBS, Intense, ZZP). This will be a kick ass event, three days of racings, car show, and swap meet. Check out more details here www.pontiacnationals.com . I will start a list of people from our club that are going.

BumpinGTP
Mike K
2002SilverGTP
CoolGTX
DaytonaPC959
[snapback]132773[/snapback]​

I will be hopefully be there last minute stuff still needs to be done and I'm sure I can drag Joe along with me

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Jul 20 2006, 02:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Jul 20 2006, 02:08 PM
Doing the car show Steph?
[snapback]132869[/snapback]​

yup :) too slow to race
[snapback]132870[/snapback]​
[/b]
Oh, so you mean, your actually gonna get the rims on so we can all see it done :D . Still one of the cleanest GP's I've ever seen.

I would like to go, but my car seems to break something every other day since it got paid off last month.......figures. We will see, but I doubt it.
CJ

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Jul 20 2006, 04:54 PM-->
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Jul 20 2006, 02:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Jul 20 2006, 02:08 PM
Doing the car show Steph?
[snapback]132869[/snapback]​

yup :) too slow to race
[snapback]132870[/snapback]​
Oh, so you mean, your actually gonna get the rims on so we can all see it done :D . Still one of the cleanest GP's I've ever seen.

CJ
[snapback]132882[/snapback]​
[/b]

haha yeah, and thanks

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Can ANYBODY allow me to hitch a ride up to Norwalk with them?

I really want to go, but driving that far to let my car sit is just sort of out of the picture for me. If I could participate it would be different, but they don't let us poor little Buicks race...

MT

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by FastGS88+Jul 23 2006, 07:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Jul 23 2006, 08:18 PM
I'd love to go, but; kinda hard to explain to the wife!
[snapback]133112[/snapback]​

Why?

Try this:

"Honey, I'm going to Ohio for the weekend to go racing, and get drunk with my friends, see you Sunday Night"

:lolsign:
[snapback]133114[/snapback]​
[/b]
Yeah right!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Wife started getting contractions last night...thought the baby was coming already (fortunately a little rest and they subsided). Her due date isn't even for 3 weeks. It would suck to be 7 hours away if something happened. Absolutely have to keep her off her feet!

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
what day/time are you fuckers leaving?

Everyone is leaving on wed night it seems...I don't think I can get thursday off from work.

I'll let you know, I'd prefer not spending 12 hrs in the back of a hotboxed hatchback, but a ride is a ride, and I doubt I'd have to chip in much for gas in that honda :p

MT

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
From my parents driveway to Norwalk is exactly 5 hours. I have made there trip over 20 times.

I have actually been to the worlds largest ball of twine, lol, and it is nowhere on the way, lol.

Andy is retarded, it took him 6 hours to get to chicago from cincinatti, then another 2 hours of getting lost before he got to my place.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info