3800 check this sh*t out..

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i was at the greenroom on 63rd and i saw a blue srt-4 neon and was wondering whos it was.. so my buddy justin goes in and asks whos it was and the guy comes out. i wanted to see what he got done and maybe give a run for shits and giggles.. he asks me what i have done and i tell him except for the cam... forgot to add that haha anyways he goes ill womp on you dude dont even bother... i was like huh? you spraying and he says yea. so then im like what do u run and he goes you'll just have to find out.. i ask why you so confident about this? he then snaps and says ill give u 5 cars and the hit. im like woahh... dude calm down.. i was just seeing if you wanted to have a fun race when its dry out. he goes yea next time its dry and leaves. so you think i got a shot on this? he says he has all motor work done to it with spray.. tell me what you guys think.

Typical rice mentality, Shaun. . .
Remember the meet at corners a couple of weeks ago with the completely gutted civic that wouldn't tell his mods. He wanted to race BigjermGTP but wouldn't lift his hood to let us see his mods. Only after 15 minutes of haggling did he open his hood. . . . for one second!
That's friggin ghey when they wont tell you what their mods are! You should call him out for what he is.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Typical rice mentality, Shaun. . .
Remember the meet at corners a couple of weeks ago with the completely gutted civic that wouldn't tell his mods. He wanted to race BigjermGTP but wouldn't lift his hood to let us see his mods. Only after 15 minutes of haggling did he open his hood. . . . for one second!
That's friggin ghey when they wont tell you what their mods are! You should call him out for what he is.

I remember that rice. He probably had a swaped motor. If it had a turbo you would hear it in the exhaust and probably see it if he opened the hood for a second.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Jul 18 2006, 03:00 AM
well i was at the greenroom on 63rd and i saw a blue srt-4 neon and was wondering whos it was.. so my buddy justin goes in and asks whos it was and the guy comes out.  i wanted to see what he got done and maybe give a run for shits and giggles.. he asks me what i have done and i tell him except for the cam... forgot to add that haha anyways he goes ill womp on you dude dont even bother... i was like huh? you spraying and he says yea.  so then im like what do u run and he goes you'll just have to find out..  i ask why you so confident about this? he then snaps and says ill give u 5 cars and the hit.  im like woahh... dude calm down.. i was just seeing if you wanted to have a fun race when its dry out.  he goes yea next time its dry and leaves.  so you think i got a shot on this? he says he has all motor work done to it with spray.. tell me what you guys think.
[snapback]132617[/snapback]​

Be careful dude, i seen one of those things that looked bone stock pull on a WS6 with ease. and that was without spray.

I

imported_1fastGTP

srt-4 are turbo'd and ive seen some run 11's but if hes giving me 5 cars and a hit its going to be interesting.. o yea not to mention he said he'll skip 2nd... but whatever i noticed he was with his buddy that wanted to race me before with his girlfriends G35stock against me before i got my headers in.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
those cars can be quick, but so can almost any car. they are hard to drive on the street (or the strip for that matter), unlike the gp. if ALL he has some is some juice, i think it'd be a close, if he doesnt have nitrous, and just some bolt ons, i think you'll win, if he has bolt ons, and n2o, i think he'll walk, but shit you dont have anything to lose!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

so i went back there tonite hopen he was there... but his buddy was! i was seriously shocked when i heard this.. HES BONE STOCK WITH NO SPRAY! which explains why he pulled out so quietly yesterday.. well now i know if i wanna race him ill still take the 5 cars and a hit off him.. :lol: :lolsign:

Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Jul 19 2006, 04:44 AM
so i went back there tonite hopen he was there... but his buddy was!  i was seriously shocked when i heard this.. HES BONE STOCK WITH NO SPRAY! which explains why he pulled out so quietly yesterday.. well now i know if i wanna race him ill still take the 5 cars and a hit off him..  :lol:  :lolsign:
[snapback]132725[/snapback]​

Watch out, his buddy could be talkin smack!!!! But the again......

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
hey, my best friend has a srt4.. we ran them from a 50 roll on the way to Marion IL.. He had the mopar stage 2 when we did this.. I pulled right away but cuz he was a stick in the long run he would pull... BUT once we hit about 115/120 he lost steam... quick.... so there is NO WAY he has just spray... If that fact is true, with out nos ( Sorry SYP, SPRAY ) you have a chance... there has to be more that what he is saying.. let me know if he is interested in racing someone.. I have a guy in mind who always wants to play... ;)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
so i went back there tonite hopen he was there... but his buddy was!  i was seriously shocked when i heard this.. HES BONE STOCK WITH NO SPRAY! which explains why he pulled out so quietly yesterday.. well now i know if i wanna race him ill still take the 5 cars and a hit off him.. 

Watch out he could be trying to hustle you. He probanbly thinks your some stock GT with huge wheels, WS6 hood, and custom paintjob.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Watch out he could be trying to hustle you. He probanbly thinks your some stock GT with huge wheels, WS6 hood, and custom paintjob.
[snapback]132980[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I agree.. By the way, I want my hood back... You have had it long enough... :lolsign:

I miss it... :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info