3800 Turned up the heat on a GTP

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Last week Thursday.

Looked to be a 2000 GTP. Same one as my dad used to have. It was black, 2 dr, tint, silver pontiac arrow on the back windshield, debadged, some type of exhaust, and stock wheels.

You pulled up to me fast on 294 going south. I was cruisin casually around 70 minding my own business. I turn down my radio cause I knew shit was about to go down. He kept going WOT and slowing down back to me. He repeated this twice, until the third time I was done with his shinannigans. I held it in 3rd, let him slow down back to me, i give a little head nod and we go.

I wont say how fast we got, but lets just say he picked the wrong mph to race me in. All in all, I'm sure he was a little surprised and embarrassed.

**Note, I am not here to rag on Pontiacs.I do not make crap up to brag. I used to own one and know people here with them**

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by Xtant12@Jul 17 2006, 05:50 PM
sounds like a good time.. Acura... that is impressive...
[snapback]132554[/snapback]​

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S
2 door Coupe, FWD, 3.2Liter Overview
Standard Features
Options
Technical Specs

Overview
Base MSRP $31,050
Highway Mileage 29 mpg
City Mileage 19 mpg
Seating Capacity 4/4 passengers
Cargo Capacity 13.6 cubic feet
Horsepower 260 hp
Exterior Color Interior Color
Taffeta White
Aegean Blue Pearl
Nighthawk Black Pearl
Anthracite Metallic
San Marino Red
Satin Silver Metallic
Ebony
Parchment

At A Glance
Acura has made a number of changes on its already highly competent luxury sport coupe. The biggest news is the availability of a six-speed manual transmission on the Type-S trim. If that doesn't interest you, there's certainly more. On the outside, the CL gains new wheels, updated headlights and taillights, a revised grille and new exhaust tips. Inside, Acura has added LATCH child safety seat attachments, a dual-stage and dual-threshold driver's front airbag and an auto-up driver's window. Cars with the optional navigation system also gain OnStar, the vehicle communications service.

My friend has a 3.2.. not the "S" he tells me good things about this car.. Im interested now.. It would be fun to run you...

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
2 things that absolutely kill my car is A), it weighs 3500 lbs and B ) it has no torque what so ever. If that GTP and i raced off the line, it would take me by 2 cars no prob (pending it is a good driver). Once we get going though is where this little 6 will kick in.

Mike, you snuck some crap in there I know it. :D

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S+Jul 18 2006, 08:53 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Jul 18 2006, 04:23 AM
like picking on bone stock gp's eh..

Actually, if you were to comprehend what I wrote, I think I said he was the one to initiate this whole thing. hmmm?
[snapback]132630[/snapback]​
[/b]

lalala, that's your side of the story.. theres your side of the story, his side of the story, and the truth :p

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
You wont see his side of the story because of 2 reasons. It doesnt look like he is a member here and two, he would have alot of balls posting saying he instigated something and lost. I wouldnt wanna get flamed like that.

You dont have to believe me though, but it's not like I post a racing story every week to where they all seem false. Oh well. Cant please everyone. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info