3800 Order with W Body Store for S&S headers...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 17 2006, 02:21 PM
Someone named Jason (from ILGPC) ordered a set of S&S headers and a U Bend delete with us a week or so back.  I've tried calling and emailing you with no luck but we have a proposition for you...  Get back to me if you can. :)
[snapback]132538[/snapback]​

was not me... BUT, what is the promo...

J

jd02prix

Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 17 2006, 03:21 PM
Someone named Jason (from ILGPC) ordered a set of S&S headers and a U Bend delete with us a week or so back.  I've tried calling and emailing you with no luck but we have a proposition for you...  Get back to me if you can. :)

hey there mike this is Justin. I just registered with ILGPC thanks to Shaun (1fastgtp) and was wondering what was up? i havent recieved any phone calls/emails i just created a new one, is there a way i can change it over? thanks

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by jd02prix+Jul 18 2006, 10:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Jul 17 2006, 03:21 PM

hey there mike this is Justin. I just registered with ILGPC thanks to Shaun (1fastgtp) and was wondering what was up? i havent recieved any phone calls/emails i just created a new one, is there a way i can change it over? thanks
[snapback]132688[/snapback]​
[/b]

Welcome then... You'll like it here... :)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by jd02prix+Jul 18 2006, 10:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Jul 17 2006, 03:21 PM

[snapback]132688[/snapback]​
[/b]
Hey Justin, what's your new email? We've emailed the account we have on hand twice and I called the number Thursday of last week (I think I spoke with your father). The phone was choppy and he sounded frustrated so I never even got to the point of telling him who I was. :)

Let me know what your email is and I'll give you the skinny.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info