3800 Anyone been to Medieval Times?

nitrous

Regular
Mar 9, 2008
Racine, WI
Alright, so I'm going to be proposing to my girlfriend of 5 years soon and we've always wanted to go to Medieval Times since it looks like fun. Just had a few questions first.

Has anyone here been there? What is the atmosphere/dress code? Is it too casual for a proposal night?

How far in advance do I need reservations?

Is it worth going to?

Thanks,
Gabe

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Good time! Everyone seemed to be dressed casual. I dont even remember what it cost but I would like to take my kids since they were too little back then. During the show starts its kind of dark other than the center lighting for the show. Im not sure if I would take my girl there to propose but hey more power to you! Good luck

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 17 2006, 01:11 PM
Gabe, Not a proposal place unless you want to catch her with her hands around a full chicken half in her mouth...

How nuts are you looking to go on the proposal?
[snapback]132521[/snapback]​

That is the single most romantic thing I have ever heard in my life!

(maybe thats why I am single :lolsign:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I went a long time ago, and half the people I was with got food poisoning!!! LOL but that was what I am sure is an isolated incident from long ago!

as for the proposing, if you think she will like it go for it. Sounds as if you both really want to go there and you can always bring the ring with and if it feels right go for it!!

Good Luck! :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I dont remember the restaraunt, but its on the 95th floor of the Hancock IIRC. Plus you can check out the observatory. Thats where I popped the question. ;)

Plus theres a horse and carrige(SP) ride just kiddy corner from the Hancock. Plus you can park in a garage right behind it. Isnt it just convinient?? :D

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by Fish@Jul 19 2006, 01:01 AM
I dont remember the restaraunt, but its on the 95th floor of the Hancock IIRC. Plus you can check out the observatory. Thats where I popped the question. ;)

Plus theres a horse and carrige(SP) ride just kiddy corner from the Hancock. Plus you can park in a garage right behind it. Isnt it just convinient??  :D
[snapback]132711[/snapback]​

Thats my plan for my g/f and I's upcoming date.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info