3800 k, I'm about to loose my mind

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I didn't like having to fill my car up twice as week running the e85 so I converted back to regular gas and I got a catless 3" dp because my catalyc was shot and I was seeing up to 13psi

heres the fun part I took my car out for a scan tonight and I had 9.6 degrees of consistent knock at 8.6/9.7psi I had LESS knock before when my catalyc was clogged and I was seeing 12/13psi on 93octane wtf?

my o2's are around 950mv I keept richening it up to see how much fuel it would take to kill the knock and it takes about 998mv to kill all of the knock and then the car absolutely dogs because it's running pig rich.

no, the dp isn't hitting the sway bar.

I'm about to just unplug the knock sensor and beat the piss out of it until it blows up then piss on it and drive the fucking car off a cliff and collect insurance.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
oh I know why for some reason my fuel trims where -12 it seems like anytime they don't lock at 0 even if the air/fuel is dead on my car will knock like crazy.

heres the sad part my lappy died on me tonight so it looks like I can't beat on my car for awhile because the fuel trims are still locking at -12 I did however replace my timing table with a stock 2003 timing table so now I only get 6* :blink:

I hate odb-II computers they have so much shit going on behind the scenes odb-I was so much more straight foward when you enetered in a table is what you got

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list