3800 Pics from MY Chicago Cruise

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
So everyone met up at Streets Of Woodfield. Chipmunk and his crew were there first I came next by myself, and Chad and his 4-corners crew along with some ricers came a few min later. MikeS3's crew came last. We all left Streets at maybe 9:45 some people had to get gas at the shell. We left the gas station and got on 53 south. I was leading and trying to drive slow so everyone can stay together. (I dont see how anyone else doesent know how to get to Chicago) As I was leading the pack and as we got on 290 I got a call from MikeS3 and he told me him and his friend were stuck back in Schaumburg at the gas station. I slowed down to maybe 55. People were starting to get pissed I guess because I was driving slower to help Mike catch up and to make sure everyone stays together. The ricers and the Cobalt sped around me and some started to weave through traffic. I dont really know what happend but I saw the blue integra with the lambo doors weaving side to side as if he lost control. He slamed into the gard rail right in front of me. I slamed on my brakes and had plently of room to stop (thanks hawk pads) and drove around him and parked on the side of the road like everyone else.

acura1.jpg

Pic by Chipmunk

After we chilled on the side of the road for along time some people desided they were going to continue on with the Cruise. Myself, Shawn, Chad, Mike and his friend mat continued down 290 towards downtown. We ran into heavy traffic for probably a half hour. MikeS3 called me and told me everyone behind me was getting off 290 and going to corners. I thought to myself about going with them but desided to continue on. I really wanted some nice pics of my car and the Chicago skyline. I got downtown in like 5 min traffic opened up right after everyone got off. The road leading to the park by the Planitarium was closed so I couldnt drive out there to get pics. I stoped in front of the Field Museum my friend and I took some pics of the TA and we contiued on with the loop going north on Lake Shore Drive. We got off Lake Shore drive on Irving Park and look that all thw way back to the highway. We made it back to the Schaumburg area in no time. The loop was about 80 miles. We should all do this again but stay together.

DSC06860Small.jpg

DSC06863Small.jpg

DSC06864Small.jpg

DSC06866Small.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

mike i kinda felt bad u were left alone... i woulda called ya to let u know what was up.. but i didnt have ur #... but nice pics man well do this again soon but even tho the kids with the ricer burners are my friends we may want have them leave there cars and just have them ride in our cars.. just a thought

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Jul 15 2006, 02:22 PM
They werent all driving like that...just the one guy from what I saw.

We may not have been the ones that crashed, but we ALL learned something about how to drive last night and where limits come in.
[snapback]132395[/snapback]​

sounds like the meet was Chaous...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
mike i kinda felt bad u were left alone... i woulda called ya to let u know what was up.. but i didnt have ur #... but nice pics man well do this again soon but even tho the kids with the ricer burners are my friends we may want have them leave there cars and just have them ride in our cars.. just a thought

I was actually with my friend he was filming shit from my car. I was gonna goto corners with you guys but it was WAY out of my way. Downtown was just a few more minutes past when you guys got off 290.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info