3800 me vs SaturdaysGS -

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Jul 12 2006, 01:38 AM
i scanned and will be adding the 3.3 pulley back on Thursday - i suggest you come over here or meet me somewhere to determine your pulley size. After Thursday i'll have a 3.4 available for you from my car
[snapback]131970[/snapback]​

I have a 3.4" pulley, I will throw that back on for these hot/humid months, unless I hit the track. I still will take you up on the offer of comparing pulley sizes.. :blink: :p

Originally posted by SINr247@Jul 12 2006, 01:42 PM
wasnt this at mod day?
so wasnt this pre-rockers mike(1.9s anways)
[snapback]131996[/snapback]​

No, actually these races took place in mexico on a closed course under professional supervision ;)

I was racing with the 1.75 rockers at the time - the 1.9's weren't on yet.

In Nick's defense he had some type of leak not allowing him to go to his full potential. There was something leaking underneath his car after the second race.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
In Nick's defense he had some type of leak not allowing him to go to his full potential. There was something leaking underneath his car after the second race.

Yeah, on the way home SaturdayGS and Mat and myself drove together to I90. We stoped in Marengo for gas. Nicks car started leaking something he had to get towed all the way back to Chicago, poor guy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info