3800 Hot import nights

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
ricer, I do want to go to an import show but just to be an asshole I want to bring my t/a and do some donouts in the parking lot ;) I like the acura meets, half of the cars can't even do a burn out.

I cruised through a wrx meet I saw in a parking lot once as well I just coasted through as my car was lumping away at idle.. I got some pretty dirty ass looks :blink:

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Originally posted by xierxior@Jul 15 2006, 04:48 AM
I like the acura meets, half of the cars can't even do a burn out.

Maybe it's cause we have shit torque. Or maybe it's because we have good traction. Well.......most of all, maybe if they had any class, they would just cruise in their car instead of trying to be some rwd hoss.

You'll see the ass end of my car in the top end though :)
:ibpeoplesayracingfromarollisntracing:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S+Jul 17 2006, 04:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Jul 15 2006, 04:48 AM
I like the acura meets, half of the cars can't even do a burn out.

Maybe it's cause we have shit torque. Or maybe it's because we have good traction. Well.......most of all, maybe if they had any class, they would just cruise in their car instead of trying to be some rwd hoss.

You'll see the ass end of my car in the top end though :)
:ibpeoplesayracingfromarollisntracing:
[snapback]132549[/snapback]​
[/b]

WHAT... is this true.. when I think of Acura it all luxury..I did not know they would be that fast...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
you cant just say it has more power so its faster. weight is a huge factor along with its drivetrain.
of course it is faster on the topend. GTPs are not highway monsters for the most part.
if your asking are they faster stock then yes, ive driven both TLs and CLs they would stomp on a bone stock GP in every department except the launch(to a point)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I went to Hot Import nights 2 years ago and then last year. The first time I went there were tons of girls/models, and alot of ricers. The 2nd time I went there wasnt really any model worth taking a picture with. After last time, I have desided its just not worth the $25 plus $10 parking to goto this show.

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jul 18 2006, 10:14 AM
I went to Hot Import nights 2 years ago and then last year. The first time I went there were tons of girls/models, and alot of ricers. The 2nd time I went there wasnt really any model worth taking a picture with. After last time, I have desided its just not worth the $25 plus $10 parking to goto this show.
[snapback]132636[/snapback]​

hahaha!
And who wants to look at a civic with Lambo doors and neon lights underneath :lolsign:
If i want to see a 'hot import night' i would just take a ride to corners on any friday night for my rice fix :p

Did anyone get any pics from this?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
2 Viper Mike. i think you should go.. it would be cool.. Besides I dont want to go alone and I have to go..

Like I said before $25 to get in and $10+ for parking, its just not worth it. If I want to see girls I can goto Woodfield Mall if I want to see rice I can goto Streets of Woodfield both 3 min from my house and cost zero money.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jul 19 2006, 04:12 PM
2 Viper Mike. i think you should go.. it would be cool.. Besides I dont want to go alone and I have to go..

Like I said before $25 to get in and $10+ for parking, its just not worth it. If I want to see girls I can goto Woodfield Mall if I want to see rice I can goto Streets of Woodfield both 3 min from my house and cost zero money.
[snapback]132775[/snapback]​

O.K. Good call...

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
hahaha!
And who wants to look at a civic with Lambo doors and neon lights underneath :lolsign:
If i want to see a 'hot import night' i would just take a ride to corners on any friday night for my rice fix :p

Did anyone get any pics from this?
[snapback]132643[/snapback]​
[/quote]

LOL i gotta agree with u on this one u coming out to corners Friday night..also u still wana buy my exhaust tips???? lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info