3800 Custom 3" Dia Exhaust

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
I can't find any 3" dia. exhaust pipe. Local parts stores don't carry it? I need about a foot long piece, so if anyone knows where i can get some aside from going to a muffler shop and asking for it, or if someone has some they're willing to sell, i'm interested. Preferably whatever grade Wbodystore uses, as it's getting welded to their downpipe. Thanks

-Bryce

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
this may be the only good chance to ask this since you brought up the 3' exhaust.. My friend BOUGHT his car the way it is and has no clue what is done to it.. BUT his exhaust system is 3' ALL the way back.. even to the mufflers.. he has stock manifolds but everything else was replaced.. I have looked and takes pictures of it cuz when I tell people they dont believe me.. Where can you get this done... and when I went to my shop they said they cant bend 3'.. you guys ever seen 3' system...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
ok well fair,james dean and and every midas have them along with merlins

pretty damn easy to find. also summit and jegs

all those places can bend it,just not mandral, its crush bent
works just as good
and you dont need a 3inch exhaust,just unneeded noise and more money
no power gain at all over 2.5 back there,
go to fair they will take car of you for sure

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
well i got my ubend replaced awhile ago, and they welded a 3" pipe to the cat all the way back to the y-collector. So my bolt in I bought is no longer any good. I need to get a footlong piece just so I can weld the two together. I'm leaving the stock mufflers and stuff, I just need the same dia. pipe so I can splice my downpipe into the exhaust system.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list