3800 end of season

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by SINr247@Jul 8 2006, 12:45 PM
66 is done at the end of sept,beging of oct. GLD is open as long as its not raining or snowing , andits 40 deg out of above. i know one in mich thats open till nov. for got the name

what do you still need to do?...never say it will be done, nothing is ever done
[snapback]131592[/snapback]​

so true.. so true.. I putting the wbs cooler on with 3.2 mps.. then the folling month 42.5 injectors with a 2.8/2.7 pulley.. then I either have to find someone to tune, or go to dyno pro...either way I reached my goal.. I did all my mods in 1 years time...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by SINr247@Jul 8 2006, 05:41 PM
why dont you tune yourself, you have a the PT now dont you? your mods your doing can be tuned pretty easily if you follow the PT forum.
december racing. that should get you some cold IAT temps
[snapback]131618[/snapback]​

here comes the fury... All I needed to read was if you were off 3 degrees you can blow your motor... There is no one by my area to learn from and it does not matter how much I read in the forums, I just feel like the first tune should not be done by yourself... I would have Mike show me but he is now HP tuner so it is different.. If I can get someone to tune me I will be all over that, watching, learning... it is just different... this entire dhp thing is like a new world... there should be a cd... :lolsign:

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
just buy a benchtop pcm...either dhp or zzp (zzp b/c you can edit it) and they will have a pcm tuned for you're mods, that would be a great starting point, then just adjust fuel/spark/ae/pe to what your car needs, and you'll be set. a zzp pcm would be a nice starting point if you are afraid of doing it youself

or if you have a 1.5 file, thats all you'll need

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Jul 9 2006, 01:57 AM
just buy a benchtop pcm...either dhp or zzp (zzp b/c you can edit it) and they will have a pcm tuned for you're mods, that would be a great starting point, then just adjust fuel/spark/ae/pe to what your car needs, and you'll be set.  a zzp pcm would be a nice starting point if you are afraid of doing it youself

or if you have a 1.5 file, thats all you'll need
[snapback]131637[/snapback]​

I already have the DHP 1.o PCM... And my stock.. Ill figure it out sooner or later...Sins247is giving me my push... :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info