3800 4 Corners

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Jul 6 2006, 01:07 PM
im going there last night was actually a good night, not to many people but alot of friends
[snapback]131461[/snapback]​

yea that was fun. a bunch of old friends up there chillen talken till 1-1:30ish otherwise i hate goen there!!! BLAH! we should start goen to the best buy parking lot.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Jul 6 2006, 03:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MIKES3
@Jul 6 2006, 03:08 PM
Sorry fellas. Cant make it out there until tomorrow. I had a gas leak in my front fuel line.
[snapback]131469[/snapback]​
Mike, what happened? Did the brazing on the rail fail?
[snapback]131473[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeah I think so, but its not a big deal. I drove from Downtown Chicago all the way back to Crystal Lake with the air on. Boy was I high as a kite when I stepped out the car. I'm more worried about the hesitating at startup that no one can figure out. People keep leaning towards the vacuum leak, but I cant seem to find one.

Sorry for the thread jack

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by MIKES3+Jul 6 2006, 03:50 PM-->
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jul 6 2006, 03:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MIKES3
@Jul 6 2006, 03:08 PM
Sorry fellas. Cant make it out there until tomorrow. I had a gas leak in my front fuel line.
[snapback]131469[/snapback]​

Mike, what happened? Did the brazing on the rail fail?
[snapback]131473[/snapback]​

Yeah I think so, but its not a big deal. I drove from Downtown Chicago all the way back to Crystal Lake with the air on. Boy was I high as a kite when I stepped out the car. I'm more worried about the hesitating at startup that no one can figure out. People keep leaning towards the vacuum leak, but I cant seem to find one.

Sorry for the thread jack
[snapback]131474[/snapback]​
[/b]
Well, I don't know if this will help any, but I noticed the pressure relief valve didn't hold too well. It leaked a little on me, but didn't leak when the cap was on there tight. You may want to try that to see if that's what it is.

:end thread hijack:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info