3800 GI: stock wheels

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
In the interest of raising money to ofset the cost of new rims, I'm gonna be selling the stock crosslace wheels (yeah, they're gold even!) maybe some of you might need some drag wheels or somethin like that.

they're all in pretty decent shape, no curb rash, only a few nicks and scratches here and there.

I'm thinkin 50/ each or 150/set (buy 3 get one FREEEEEEE!) :)

other offers, lemme know!

thanks!

(I dont have these off the car yet, as i dont have new rims in hand yet, gotta see what i can make off the ones I have)

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Originally posted by Toasty@Jul 5 2006, 11:56 AM
In the interest of raising money to ofset the cost of new rims, I'm gonna be selling the stock crosslace wheels (yeah, they're gold even!) maybe some of you might need some drag wheels or somethin like that.

they're all in pretty decent shape, no curb rash, only a few nicks and scratches here and there.

thanks!

(I dont have these off the car yet, as i dont have new rims in hand yet, gotta see what i can make off the ones I have)
[snapback]131363[/snapback]​
With tires?

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by starrGTP+Jul 6 2006, 04:09 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Toasty
@Jul 5 2006, 11:56 AM

thanks!

[snapback]131363[/snapback]​

With tires?
[snapback]131431[/snapback]​
[/b]

I can probably throw in a set, they would more than likely have some tread left (20-25%?)
but loose, not mounted... If i do throw in tires, I'd like to be more in the 70/each, 200/set ~or ballpark

Lemme know... I wanna get my other rims! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Toasty
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list