3800 Video Camera to PC HELP

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Ok,I bought a All In Wonder video card to start getting some videos on the PC. I have everything installed but cannot figure out how to get the picture from the video to the pc. I'am using s-video cable to transfer. I thought I had read about needing different software to capture the video? If so can someone recommend a user friendly version to use? Nothing to complex...

TIA!

P.S. Once I get this figured out, get ready for some Cobalt ass chewin vids... {Cough Cough} CHipmonk... :p

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Jul 4 2006, 11:53 AM
Ok,I bought a All In Wonder video card to start  getting some videos on the PC.  I have everything installed but cannot figure out how to get  the  picture from the video to the pc. I'am using s-video cable to transfer.  I thought I had read about needing different software to capture the video? If so can someone recommend a user  friendly version to use? Nothing to complex...

TIA!

P.S. Once I get this figured out, get  ready for some Cobalt ass chewin vids... {Cough Cough} CHipmonk... :p
[snapback]131310[/snapback]​

...hey now haha

wanna race the GTP vs the Cobalt?? see what the cobalt can do stock? =) im goin to 41 next sunday

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list