3800 New pics of the Mustang....

I

imported_GraFFix

Well since I had extra time at lunch today I decided to take a few pics of the car...Just a few pics from the dark side. :p

14.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Continued....

I

imported_GraFFix

Its got a vortech S-trim with an anderson power pipe I get about 10psi at 5500 rpm, trick flow aluminum heads, crower blower cam, edelbrock upper and lower intakes, 70mm tb, equal length shorty headers, off road H and some cheap cat back...I have my pro chamber off road H and flowmaster catback on order though just waiting for it to come in..
Im looking into either going with a 331 or the 347 shortblock, but that probably wont be till next year...its amazing that for $2-2500 you can get a built shortblock for these cars...Im loving the cheap prices!

Thanks for the compliments. :D

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix@Jun 30 2006, 01:36 PM
Its got a vortech S-trim with an anderson power pipe I get about 10psi at 5500 rpm, trick flow aluminum heads, crower blower cam, edelbrock upper and lower intakes, 70mm tb, equal length shorty headers, off road H and some cheap cat back...I have my pro chamber off road H and flowmaster catback on order though just waiting for it to come in..
Im looking into either going with a 331 or the 347 shortblock, but that probably wont be till next year...its amazing that for $2-2500 you can get a built shortblock for these cars...Im loving the cheap prices!

Thanks for the compliments.  :D
[snapback]131091[/snapback]​

We'll have to set something up once i get my tranny rebuilt, i've always wanted a 5.0 that looked just like that.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by FastGS88@Jul 1 2006, 10:05 AM
nice lookin hatch, but I'd lose the whale-tail spoiler, it sort of takes away from the rest of a very clean car.

MT
[snapback]131155[/snapback]​

I dont know. I kinda dig the whale tail. Kinda reminds me of the SLP gen 1.

Then again, you have to look at his cars. Whale tail on the Stang and a F1 on the GP.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Sweet ride!

Not to jump in and start saying what needs to be done but :rolleyes: .... I was looking at your headlights, is it the camera making them look hazy? If not, I would try buffing them out. That would brighten the nose of the car big time. Of course tints, but we all know how ILLEGAL that is! :ph34r:

Very nice car. I dont like Rustangs but this one looks sweet. Good luck with it.

I

imported_GraFFix

Well the spoiler has to stay cause the original hatch spoiler holes have been filled and painted over. And I like it so its staying...:p

And about the headlights. They are smoked lenses but the passenger side housing got water in it and basically ruined the chrome backing. Im going to change them out soon with what they call ultra clear's, their really chromed lenses and crystal clear so I think it will match the chrome on the car. Theirs so many options for headlights on these cars...they have projector ones too but I dont think they go with the style of the car. Its not really a priority now though. ill get aorund to it eventually.

Anyways thanks for the compliments..Its a really fun car to drive and it gets tons of attention.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Originally posted by Fish+Jul 1 2006, 11:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-FastGS88
@Jul 1 2006, 10:05 AM
nice lookin hatch, but I'd lose the whale-tail spoiler, it sort of takes away from the rest of a very clean car.

MT
[snapback]131155[/snapback]​

I dont know. I kinda dig the whale tail. Kinda reminds me of the SLP gen 1.

Then again, you have to look at his cars. Whale tail on the Stang and a F1 on the GP.
[snapback]131158[/snapback]​
[/b]

Well, wouldn't ya know, I hate the SLP Gen1 spoiler too :lol:
Come to think of it, the only spoiler I like on a GP is the stock one, or a special edition stocker. The Gen2 is ok, but I like the others better.

I'm a big fan of a clean and subtle look I guess B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info