3800 thinking about seeling my hot tub

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
It's only a 4 jet 2 seater, and it's old to, i got all the parts and the motor, i belive its an indoor only, it's got one seat and on the other side is a part to lay down. motor wroks but the heater element went out on it, and i belive thats all that needs to be replaced, and it would also have to be picked up cause i don't have a flat bed or anything, but if anyone is interested lemme know and shoot me a price, it's a polynesian hot tub (sp???) i was thnking 1000$ obo but i'm up for suggestions to anyone who is interested, and sorry no pics, but i can try and get some if you are interested, and i am in Lockport to

Jim

and i meant selling my hot tub, not seeling

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Jun 28 2006, 09:58 AM
$1000 is a little high for a small faulty tub. However, I work at Grainger and we sell heat elements for spa's and may have one that would work for cheap!

Just a little bump for you.
[snapback]130897[/snapback]​

Awesome, cause thats the reason i was thinking about selling it cause i really didn't feel like looking for a new heater element, but def. let me know what you can do for me.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Does the heater look like any of these:

2E947.JPG
2E944.JPG

We have to figure out what it looks like because I cant search by spa manufacturer or model number.

We also sell some of the heating elements and controls too.

Try hitting www.grainger.com and search for "spa heater".

Don't woryy about the price, I can set you up with the "ILGPC discount"! B) (about 30% off!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list