Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by J.E.T.+Jun 26 2006, 12:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TommyGloves
@Jun 26 2006, 10:55 AM

Weather looks good...high 76*.  :)

Night low of 55 degrees. So it looks like a good night for racing.
[snapback]130654[/snapback]​
[/b]

Depending on weekend plans I might bring my buddies mach 1, if not this night than the 11th.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47851

RSD MEGA-WEEKEND... info and details!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I finally got it all figured out....well, most of it anyway...

Here's what I have so far:

Friday (Day 1) Gates open at 5 (Possibly earlier...if there's a line of cars,hint,hint) we race until 11 PM (Or later if there's a BIG turnout)

I will open a special lane for street racing around 8 PM

Saturday(Day 2) -> JUNIORS race in the morning until 2 or 3 PM<- sorry, but, I have no control over this. For those of you who camped out on friday night...you get to sleep in.

RSD starts around 3 PM and runs until 11 pm (Possibly later if we have a good turnout)

Sunday(Day 3) Gates open at 9 am and we race until 5 PM (Again, possibly later if we have a lot of people RACING and we need the extra time!!!)

*****Pricing *****

Single day rate = $37 to race $17 to watch

2 day rate (1 night of *optional* camping included...you can stay at a hotel too) = $62 (save $12) to race and $27 (save $7) to watch

3 Day rate (2 nights of *optional* camping included...you can stay at a hotel too) = $92 (save $19) to race and $37 (save $14) to watch.

Friday and Saturday after the racing.... We'll have a band and the Midwest's LARGEST karaoke system!!! We'll see who the next RSD "Idol" is. LOL!

Please post this info every where you can, if this works out we MIGHT get another one in september.

Otherwise....be ready...this one should be killer!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info