3800 For the next meet

I

imported_1fastGTP

well its cool idea... but we need a route to take, or you going follow the leader? also where would the meeting place be for everyone? something in the middle. just keep options open and this maybe a pretty sweet meet/cruise night.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im down for a cruse. How bout we start at Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg. Take 53 south to 290 east to chicago, then lower wacker to lake shore drive. Get off on wilson and park by the beach.

beach.jpg

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Jun 25 2006, 01:51 PM
thats a nice route, and yea it would be a pain to stay togather...but im not planning there bein 100 cars it would be in like maybe 2 weeks n who ever shows shows, and lets do it in the day time...looks better, and the beach in the day time to night time would be alot better to
[snapback]130547[/snapback]​
a trip down to montrose beach would be nice....LSD cruise...and there is plenty of room at that place

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
thats a nice route, and yea it would be a pain to stay togather...but im not planning there bein 100 cars it would be in like maybe 2 weeks n who ever shows shows, and lets do it in the day time...looks better, and the beach in the day time to night time would be alot better to

Problem with going during the day is alot of people work during the day, and there is crazy traffic downtown. I think best time would be a weekday at night leave around 10 so there is little traffic. But this time could also be bad because people have to work the next day. We could do this on a Fri or Sat at night but again, there will be lots of traffic. A cruse isnt fun with traffic.

I dont care what time we go, I think its a great idea and im down.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
We should go on a saturday night because on friday some people have to work and it it hard to get to a meet on time. My self it is at least a 2 hour drive to schumburg. So i have to rush home from work get ready and leave right away to make it there at any decent hour.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info