3800 l67 block

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
no pistons/rods. its actually by my shop in chicago, but if you would like i can take it to addison. its just a bit dusty cause its been sitting in my shop a while. i also have another series 2 3800 block it came off of a gp gt, im not sure if they are the same or diff, but they look identical.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Jun 23 2006, 01:07 PM
no pistons/rods.  its actually by my shop in chicago, but if you would like i can take it to addison.  its just a bit dusty cause its been sitting in my shop a while.  i also have another series 2 3800 block it came off of a gp gt, im not sure if they are the same or diff, but they look identical.
[snapback]130416[/snapback]​

The GT block has higher compression then the L67 block. Whats the condition on that one?

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
condition looks pretty good actually... i dont know what year/miles on that one though... if anyone would like to pass by my shop to look at stuff please come by, i have a lot of spare motor parts that can go for cheap, a blower that needs to be re-done, but its a descent core, lots of spare stuff, and lots of trannies for all types of cars... lots of stuff needs to go.

Northwest Transmission
5990 N. Northwest Hwy
Chicago, Il 60631

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info