3800 ViperMike

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So you are always doing crazy stuff and i just got an idea today... There is a abandon grave yard off of rt 62.. The thing is from the 1800's.. I have to say i think it is the coolest I have ever seen.. it has a small gate and when you drive by the road has trees down both sides thats all you can see.. as you keep moving you see this dome of trees ( where I think it is ) but you cant really see... I have been wanting to go into there since 6th grd.. want to plan something...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
So you are always doing crazy stuff and i just got an idea today... There is a abandon grave yard off of rt 62.. The thing is from the 1800's.. I have to say i think it is the coolest I have ever seen.. it has a small gate and when you drive by the road has trees down both sides thats all you can see.. as you keep moving you see this dome of trees ( where I think it is ) but you cant really see... I have been wanting to go into there since 6th grd.. want to plan something...

I wouldnt say the stuff I do is crazy, im not even breaking into ANY of these places. Im not too interested in cemeteries, but I would love to check one if you say its interesting. The only cemetery I have explored would have to be "White Cemetery" on the "haunted" Cuba Road. That place is also pretty old, ive seen alot of grave sites dated back to the 1800's.

My next explorations:

3House.jpg

Three abandon houses all pretty close together

image2.jpg

A house near Hampshire MikeS3 told me about

DSC06651Small.jpg

The Toy Factory.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by vipermike2002+Jun 23 2006, 06:49 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Jun 23 2006, 06:40 PM
B.S.

This has to be it...

http://www.prairieghosts.com/oldunion.html
[snapback]130466[/snapback]​

Did you even read the link you posted?

"Old Union Cemetery is located in a remote section of Central Illinois."
[snapback]130468[/snapback]​
[/b]

i know I messed up leave me alone.. I have my friend driving there to read me wht it says Right Now.. I cant find anything.. I know it is there... BUT lets do this one too.. Its haunted... :lolsign:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jun 24 2006, 07:42 AM
Where exactly is this abandon grave yard  on Algonquin? I want to check it out on google earth.

It is right past Bateman when you are leaving Algunquin and going towards Barrington.. When you past Bateman on the pass side there is going to be something that looks like a private drive way.. about 70 ft past that BOOM there it is.. it says Union grave yard on the sign.. it is from the 1800's thats all I know.. I havent gone past there in a long time... But It has to still be there...
[snapback]130486[/snapback]​

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
graveyard.jpg

Is this it? If there is no gate there, it looks like you can just drive right back to this place. What makes you think this place is abandon, the road looks in good contition leading up to this place. I know there are alot of cemitarys that people arnt getting buried inside anymore, but is this one like overgrown/not kept up.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jun 24 2006, 11:38 AM
graveyard.jpg

Is this it? If there is no gate there, it looks like you can just drive right back to this place. What makes you think this place is abandon, the road looks in good contition leading up to this place. I know there are alot of cemitarys that people arnt getting buried inside anymore, but is this one like overgrown/not kept up.
[snapback]130495[/snapback]​

thats not it.. it cant be... Ill get pictures.. and there is a gate.. I havent seen anyone use it and i have seen this since 6th grd

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info